• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Two S&W 3rd Generation Magazines

Garys

NES Member
Description :
Item #1
12 round magazine for 69xx series guns. Yes, this is pre ban has no LE - Military Only markings.
Original spring as no one seems to have factory magazine springs right now. No rust, no dents, following and base plate are in good condition.

Price : $30.00

Selling Terms :
Shipping by buyers preferred method at buyers cost. Payment via Paypal, Venmo or USPS money order.

Pictures:

HMth17m.jpg

kXEiiri.jpg

Item #2 6 round magazine for the pre rail 4513TSW or 4553TSW. It appears to be ANIP with no indication of wear on the follower surface. It's marked .45 CAL and has the S&W logo on the right side, but it shows poorly in the picture. This will fit, but probably will not function properly in the CS45.

I have the package, but it was open when I bought the magazine.

Price : $45.00

Selling Terms :
Shipping by buyer's preferred method at buyer's cost. FTF not available. Payment via Paypal, Venmo, or USPS money order.

Pictures:

bWAs8MF.jpg

AzqjbKZ.jpg

Contact Info:
PM here.

Statement of Legal compliance:

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items. Buyer must make sure that this purchase complies with all
applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Back
Top Bottom