Ukraine

FrugalFannie

NES Member
Do you think the puppet masters are going to get us into it there?

Our son's unit has been scheduled to "go to Europe" this year. Pretty soon actually. I hear Poland is on the "agenda." Orders and mission are easy to change.

No idea.

But social media in general has been a disaster for OPSEC, including well-meaning parents who post questions like these about children they've referenced on the site earlier; it's not hard for a clued-in reader to figure out where your kid is most likely posted.

Loose lips sink ships. This is an unwise thing to mention online, IMO. Let his chain of command worry about it. It's out of his hands, and it's nowhere near yours.

I'll put it more bluntly: nobody who reads this site needs to know your kid's unit is going to any specific country. Delete the thread.

I don't know how it's going to work out, but I'm just glad that we're calling it Ukraine and not The Ukraine. I mean, you never hear anybody say they might get invaded by The Russia. At least I've never it here in The Lunenburg.

I don't know how it's going to work out, but I'm just glad that we're calling it Ukraine and not The Ukraine. I mean, you never hear anybody say they might get invaded by The Russia. At least I've never it here in The Lunenburg.
Hey, I'm still trying to get used to "Crimea" instead of "The Crimea". (Except when it's "The Temporarily Occupied Territories of the Ukraine" I guess.) One step at a time!

Do you think the puppet masters are going to get us into it there?

Our son's unit has been scheduled to "go to Europe" this year. Pretty soon actually. I hear Poland is on the "agenda." Orders and mission are easy to change.
No one is going too war, your son it’s safe. The only people beating the war drum is NES and the fake admin. The current admin it’s just projecting confidence like they got a say in this “war”, no one it’s taking them seriously, not even Ukraine. The only worry your son it’s going to have is boredom on a EU deployment.

I'm actually not worried. Just curious if the puppet masters will get us into a shitstorm to deflect attention from other problems.

And he has been granted LEAVE so we get to see him before he deploys!!! 8 nights and days with our son.

Once Potato Head gets paid, he’ll stand down, don’t worry.

I’d say your boy is probably safe, but Ukrainians should probably brush up on their Russian (again).

Last edited:
in today's In box:

Hello Please Help Me.

My Email: [email protected]

I am sorry to disturb you with my Email. My name is Ivanna Andrenko, am 22 years old. There is a serious war crisis in my country Ukraine, and I have lost my father and mother with my brother because of Russia attack. I am now a refugee.

I want you to help me and receive (2.000.000.00 EUR) Two million EUR. My late father deposited with my name in a bank in Europe, and the bank sent me an E-mail yesterday that I should come and claim the money because I am the only person in my family. I want you to receive the money on my behalf and keep it safe for me. I accept to give you 30% of the money and you keep 70% for me to start a new life, and promise I will be honest to you and give you any informations you request from me. Contact me for more details of the money ok: [email protected]

in today's In box:

Hello Please Help Me.

My Email: [email protected]

I am sorry to disturb you with my Email. My name is Ivanna Andrenko, am 22 years old. There is a serious war crisis in my country Ukraine, and I have lost my father and mother with my brother because of Russia attack. I am now a refugee.

I want you to help me and receive (2.000.000.00 EUR) Two million EUR. My late father deposited with my name in a bank in Europe, and the bank sent me an E-mail yesterday that I should come and claim the money because I am the only person in my family. I want you to receive the money on my behalf and keep it safe for me. I accept to give you 30% of the money and you keep 70% for me to start a new life, and promise I will be honest to you and give you any informations you request from me. Contact me for more details of the money ok: [email protected]
Weird. No mention of being a Nigerian Prince prior to moving to Ukraine.

Back
Top Bottom