Umlaut Arms - Concord, NH - Free shipping to NH on orders over $100

I have dealt with Lars on a few occasions and he has some really good deals ($66 Stag LPK, Magpul items, random stock parts). I beat him up a little over how his cart software calculates shipping to in-state customers. He added a free shipping to NH residents and said it would be OK to pass it along to "local friends." Well friends, here you go!

(It should only work for NH residents. Lars, let me know if you have a problem and I'll delete the thread. I guess if too many people end up using it, you can always disable the coupon code.)

Lars said:
If you make a purchase of $100+ you can get free shipping. I am offering it to all NH residents with $100+ purchase, which isn't hard to do. Obviously I cant easily offer free shipping on a $20 item or all of my profit would be in shipping.

use coupon code: GRANITE

Lars

Admins: I couldn't find another thread for Umlaut, so I made a new one.

Last edited:
I just had my 3rd dealing with Lars at Umlaut...FANTASTC. Just bought a CMMG 14.5 upper for my NES lower...Lars had everything in stock, installed my magpul stock and my LPK and turned it around in 1 business day. Cant say enough about them. For a small shop he has better in stock position that most big shops and has great customer service.

Back
Top Bottom