Up and coming Sig sale

No your right, Im a lefty too and ive found no such luck. But its still a great gun, I just have to change my style of shooting a little bit.

Hrm, gonna be looking to pick up a pistol soon and was looking at Sigs. What are the various "Mass Compliant" models? I really like the 229SAS but it appears to not be compliant... much like almost every other pistol I am looking at.

e: if I had scrolled down, I would have seen. Are these the only compliant models?

I was searching for a new carry gun and stumbled across this Sig sale coming up at Four Seasons.

http://www.fsguns.com/sigsauersale.html

Read MGL 64H Sec 23
It shall be unlawful for any vendor to advertise or hold out or state to the public or any customer, directly or indirectly, that the tax or any part thereof will be assumed or absorbed by the vendor or that it will not be added to the selling price of the property or services sold or, if added, it or any part thereof will be refunded. Whoever violates any provision of this section shall be punished by a fine of not more than one hundred dollars for each offense.

Sig hates lefties! No ambi options, even add ons. Please correct me if I'm wrong

Well, you can reverse the mag release on most P series pistols, but that isn't the worst problem, the worst is the slide lock. I'm right handed, but I tried to "pretend" I was a lefty to see how bad it was... it was annoying trying to figure out where to index your fingers to lock the slide open.

The Sig P250 series addresses this a bit, though. The one I played with has an ambi slide lock at least, and probably a reversible release. Probably not a chance in hell of ever seeing it in MA on a regular basis, though.

-Mike

Yup all over this for sure

P232M Compact .380 acp

Does FS trade up? I think I'll see if they will take my PPK and see what happens

Last edited:
Looks like a good deal to me, technically they can't say "We will pay the sales tax for you." It probably should be worded 6.25% off sale and would be perfectly fine. I wish I was in the market for another Sig but I think the PM9 will be my next purchase if reasonably priced.

Now if the Sig 250 Compact could ever find its way into MA, now we're talking [grin]

Back
Top Bottom