USPSA @ Harvard 5/13

Excellent match today at Harvard all the way around. Awesome weather challenging stages and I was on a really fun squad. There was a little bit of everything; swingers, run-n-gun, prone, ect... The results are not official but I managed to squeak my way into the top Limited spot for the day. That made me smile! ;o) The stitches in my left index didn't bother me like I thought they would.

Thanks for another great match guys!

Yeah thanks for hosting the match. I was there to help set up and I helped score for the first time with interesting results. Some of those stages were hard, especially Mother's little helper. Had a lot of trouble finding the position I had planned to be at. Definitely kept things interesting.

One of the mothers there said it was the best mothers day ever.

Surprisingly few single stack shooters at the match. The last match I was at had 8 or so if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
The only results that are NOT official are the "combined division" results because they are never official (you can't mathematically combine divisions and follow USPSA/IPSC rules, that's why you never see combined results at major matches).

In other words, Matt OFFICIALLY beat me by 7 stinkin' points. (I knew that I should have put those stitches in his TRIGGER finger.)

To be fair, we were missing Scott, Dave, Nick, etc. in Limited Division. (At least I got ahold of the correct finger on those guys.)

HUGE thanks to everybody who helped with set-up and put-away.

Ha, thanks for that explanation. I didn't know it just referred to the combined results. Those are the most fun to look at. For instance, you can see how Steve Rubacabla drove all the way down from central VT to kick a whole lotta of Open and Limited butt with an in L10. That's cool.

Thanks for the congrats! I was smiling for the rest of the afternoon when I got home.

For instance, you can see how Steve Rubacabla drove all the way down from central VT to kick a whole lotta of Open and Limited butt with an in L10. That's cool.

Yea I noticed that too. I thought it was pretty awesome! I wish I could have seen him shoot a couple of stages.

Dan, as this is a fluke, I am sure you will get me back next time. If Scott and the guys were there I am absolutely positive I would have been smoked by them. I promise, however, I will be doing my best to keep up with you guys.

I feel like a broken record every month but, seriously, I have the best time shooting the matches at Harvard. I appreciate all of your efforts.

Sounds like it was a great match and big turn out for mothers day.

Open looked like is was a good fight with different winner of each stage.

The combined results are always great for bragging rights. and interesting when some scores higher in combined but lower in their division

I too am really enjoying watching the Open Division this year. It's getting to be a real brawl at every match with probably 6 -8 guys who are capable of sneaking the win away from Matt and Al. And everybody keeps getting better every week ... (including Matt and Al ... miserable sons of harlots).

This was my first shoot at Harvard, and I just wanted to say how impressed I was with the club and the people who made it possible. I had a great time and am hooked on IPSC! Looking forward to seeing everybody this weekend at Manville.
Rob

This was my first shoot at Harvard, and I just wanted to say how impressed I was with the club and the people who made it possible. I had a great time and am hooked on IPSC! Looking forward to seeing everybody this weekend at Manville.
Rob

The only thing that makes the long hours possible is knowing that we might be able to make an impression like this. The kind words are very much appreciated.

Sounds like it was another great match, sorry I missed it. Took the wife out to dinner Sat PM for Mother's Day so I could go and shoot on Sunday.[wink] But, didn't reckon on getting food poisoning and spending all day Sunday running from couch to bathroom! See you all next match!

It was an awesome match as usual. Thank god the shooting season is back in full force. All the stages were a ton of fun and challenging. Can't wait till next month.

hmm..sounds like I need to build me a squirt gun and join all this fun I've been missing in open..........

Harvard has ALWAYS produced fun challenging stages. Whe you go to Harvard, expect to shoot a lot of rounds, shoot well thought out stages, have fun with all kinds of props and most of all, have a lot of fun!

Back
Top Bottom