USPSA **Special Classifier Match** @ Hopkinton Sat 7/6 (UPDATED)

Do you like shooting USPSA classifiers so much you wish you could shoot a whole match of them?
Have you been trying to get rid of those "U" listings on your USPSA membership card but don't want to shoot all those matches in Revo?
Do you simply have nothing to do on Sat July 6th and want to spend the morning with a great group of shooters having fun?

If you answered "yes" to any of the above questions (or nodded silently to yourself) then do I have the match for you! The Hopkinton Heavy Hitters have decided that our July match is the perfect time to run a 6 stage classifier match. So if you're looking to try and bump up a class or get classified in another division come on out and shoot with us. Trade rigs with your buddy, only load 10 in your Limited and shoot Limited 10, or just shoot your normal setup to try and bump up; it's all good. We'll comb through the book to try and find some stages that aren't played out but might sprinkle in an oldie but goodie or two.

What: USPSA 6 stage classifier match
Where: 95 Lumber Street, Hopkinton MA
When: Sat July 6th, 8:30am first shot (start early to finish early)
Why: Why not?
Please Note: match fee will be $20 for this one

Spectators and new shooters always welcome, just let us know it's your first match and we'll make sure someone helps you through the process so you have a safe and fun match. If you're new to USPSA and you want to shoot this one I suggest you hit the USPSA website and sign up for membership now to get things moving along. Membership is encouraged but not required (you can shoot if you're not a USPSA member but you won't get classifed).

See you there,
Peter

Last edited:
Ok folks, we've combed through the classifier book and come up with the shortlist of stages for the July 6th match. They are:
  • CM99-22 Neuvo El Prez
  • CM09-07 It's Not Brain Surgery
  • CM06-10 Steely Speed VII
  • CM09-02 Diamond Cutter
  • CM09-04 Pucker Factor
  • CM99-57 Bookout's Boogie
  • (this space intentionally left blank)
  • CM99-48 Tight Squeeze
  • CM99-11 El Presidente
Yes that's 8 stages for a 6 stage match, the last two are alternates in case something comes up with the primary list of 6. Time permitting we will be allowing those who want another bite at the apple to re-enter using the same rig or in a different division (additional fee required, void where prohibited by law, offer valid at participating clubs only). So study up, do your visualizations and dryfire routines, and pray for good weather.

See you there!

Last edited:
Ok folks, we've combed through the classifier book and come up with the shortlist of stages for the July 6th match. They are:
  • CM99-12 Neuvo El Prez
  • CM09-02 Diamond Cutter
  • CM09-04 Pucker Factor
  • CM99-48 Tight Squeeze
  • CM99-11 El Presidente
Yes that's 8 stages for a 6 stage match, the last two are alternates in case something comes up with the primary list of 6. Time permitting we will be allowing those who want another bite at the apple to re-enter using the same rig or in a different division (additional fee required, void where prohibited by law, offer valid at participating clubs only). So study up, do your visualizations and dryfire routines, and pray for good weather.

See you there!

FYI: They just did this one at New Bedford on Sunday.

• CM99-12 Neuvo El Prez
  • CM09-02 Diamond Cutter
  • CM09-04 Pucker Factor
  • CM99-48 Tight Squeeze
  • CM99-11 El Presidente

See you there!

99-12 is Take Your Choice
99-22 is Neuvo El Prez

Which one is it?

On Tight Squeeze and Nuevo El Presidente, which were recently shot at other clubs, you could leave them in the mix for those who didn't shoot them at the other clubs and for those that shot them poorly.
Those that shot them well could pull out all the stops and try to score even better.
Just a thought.
See you Saturday.

I just got back from Wednesday practice at Hopkinton Sports Association - Great time, thanks to Bob and all the guys for your very warm welcome and for helping me understand USPSA. I learned a lot and can't wait for Saturday.

Great bunch of guys, thanks again and see you on Saturday!

Now to hunt for Ammo... :-D

Did you flip the range around yet? Ya know, so we can get the shade from the tall trees that are currently on the northwest side of the pits

We should start at 4pm otherwise the sun's in the wrong damn spot! [rofl]

if there's interest and time we'll run the match over again once we're done (for a reduced $15 entry fee) so bring another rig and light up another division! We've also added a few more EZ-Ups for additional shade, hopefully no one melts (including me and/or any scoring devices).

see everyone in the morning [thumbsup]

I did this, this morning, so much fun, meet a great group of gents and there was a few ladies in attendance as well, cant wait to go back! Waiting on my score to be posted!

Nice job guys. Thank you for running the match. The pits looks great!!! Look forward to shooting at Hopkinton some more:)

Another great HSA event !!!!!!!!! Very hot, but plenty of tents to hide under and lots of water. All went smoothly and will absolutely be back for more.....

Thanks for running this guys. Well done. Doing it 2 times made it well worth it... but ease up on the heat! lol

Thanks to all who came out in SWASS level 9 weather to shoot the match. I was delayed in getting the scores up due to a combo of paper sheets from the second runs and near heat stroke. All posted now, jump over to uspsa-ne.org or uspsa.org to see em. Please let me know if anything looks outta whack so I can fix it before submitting for record.

See everyone next month!

I sleep now....

Peter

I'm trying my jim dandiest to get these scores into national before the deadline for this months classifier re-calc. had to re-enter the re-shoots due to a glitch in communication between the two scoring apps. I think I can get it all in on time but it's gonna be close so hold onto your butts....

I'm trying my jim dandiest to get these scores into national before the deadline for this months classifier re-calc. had to re-enter the re-shoots due to a glitch in communication between the two scoring apps. I think I can get it all in on time but it's gonna be close so hold onto your butts....

Oh, that'll be just be cruel to a certain friend of ours. Bwahahaha.

Hold on to our asses??? That's just not cool.

I believe in you, BostonBullit. You can do it. No matter how much sleep, work, or family time you have to lose. We are counting on you.

Today was the deadline for this months calc...did they make it in? Did they not? The suspense is killing me! You guys want to be surprised or you want a spoiler?

Back
Top Bottom