WTS Various Glocks and M&P 9 carry and range kit

BillyBoy

NES Member

Description : Glock 17 Gen 3. Very minor slide wear on the corner of the slide but in very good condition for it's age and gen.

Accessories : 3lb trigger configuration, Night sights, Extended slide release, Extended magazine release, Textured grip on side of frame (removeable), Magazine well plug by the backstrap and all the original parts that came with gun. One 10 round magazine.

Selling Terms : Face to Face and must have valid Mass LTC. I am out of personal transfers for remainder of 2024 so we will need to involve an FFL.

Price: $500 cash. No trades.

Contact Information: Private message me on NES and we will proceed from there.

G17_Gen3_1.jpg

G17_Gen3_2.jpg

Description : Glock 17 Gen 4. Condition of the handgun is flawless. Basically looks like it's fresh from the factory.

Accessories : 3-4lb trigger configuration, Extended slide release, magazine well plug by the backstrap, Two 10 round magazines, all the original parts that came with gun, all factory accessories including manual and case.

Selling Terms : Face to Face and must have valid Mass LTC. I am out of personal transfers for remainder of 2024 so we will need to involve an FFL.

Price: $600 cash. No trades.

G17_Gen4_1.jpg

G17_Gen4_2.jpg

G17_Gen4_3.jpg

Description : Glock 21 Gen 3. Has the typical slide wear for it's age and gen.

Accessories : 3lb trigger configuration, Night sights, Extended slide release, Extended slide lock, Textured grip on side of frame (removeable), Magazine well plug by the backstrap and all the original parts that came with gun. One 10 round magazine.

Price: $500 cash. No trades.

G21_Gen3_1.jpg

G21_Gen3_2.jpg

Description : Smith and Wesson M&P 9 Gen 1 Carry and Range Kit. Condition of the gun is flawless. Looks like it's fresh from the factory.

Accessories : Comes with all the original carry and range kit accessores. That includes the holster, the magazine belt holder, three 10 round magazines, backstraps, manual and case. It also has an Apex trigger in it.

Price: $375 cash. No trades.

MP9_1.jpg

MP9_2.jpg

MP9_3.jpg

Statement of legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws. When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom