Video: Keanu Reeves shooting

Got to give credit where credit is do, he's a definate operator...
A quick google search didnt reveal anything about his second amendment stance.
Being an actor and watching him shoot, he may just keep it to himself for the sake of his career.

+1 for an action actor who actually USES real guns

+2 for the smoking hot range safety officer!

Word on the street is that he is down-to-earth nice guy. Pretty cool he is into 3 gun. Note that mainstream media will never cover him engaged in shooting sports. Propaganda train!

o.jpg

Keanu trains Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu under the Machado brothers too.

Looks like the range that Taran Butler trains movie stars at. I wouldn't be surprised if Reeves wasnt one of his students by the way he runs and guns.

Pretty awesome to train like this for a movie role.
I wonder if he took training for Speed, this seriously. Ya know driving city buses and jumping between 2 moving ones.

I love that last single round reload on the shotty, smooth

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like the range that Taran Butler trains movie stars at. I wouldn't be surprised if Reeves wasnt one of his students by the way he runs and guns.

This. Taran was actually answering questions in the comments section of the video

Im glad he can shoot but I wonder how well he plays with others. I also have this thing that nags in my head that he doesn't really support us, you know the poor folk.
does he compete?
does he contribute?
Will he come out and say that al citizens should have guns?

yes I am a bit jelous he probably spends more in ammo than I make a year.....do you think he reloads?

Last edited:
Those steel targets she's hitting aren't too close? I'd be worried about ricochets.

At my club when we shoot steel inside, it's probably 21-40 feet away and ricochets are still coming back.

Im glad he can shoot but I wonder how well he plays with others. I also have this thing that nags in my head that he doesn't really support us, you know the poor folk.
does he compete?
does he contribute?
Will he come out and say that al citizens should have guns?

yes I am a bit jelous he probably spends more in ammo than I make a year.....do you think he reloads?

The only thing I could find was an interview from 2008:
Given his propensity for playing policemen, does Reeves have any thoughts on gun control?

"You mean should citizens be able to have a weapon? Yeah, why not? I am not fundamentally against citizens having access to a weapon, but I think that it has complications, the use of it. It's probably not the wisest thing. Personally I don't own a weapon."

Taran Tactical is Taran Butler, a Grand Master USPSA shooter who excels at three gun and does a lot of consulting with Hollywood types.

Back
Top Bottom