Walpole Sportsman Club

Can anyone give me some information on this club? I tried emailing them off their website, but it kept bouncing back. I'm looking to see if their adding new members and what the fees are. I'm also looking for any feedback from current and/or former members.

Thanks,

Chris

They are always looking for members.
There is a meeting this Wed. night if you would like to check things out. You could also PM me if you like for more info. The website is a work in progress thing.

I don't know anything about the club, but have found out the hard way that sometimes the website domain Email doesn't work like it's supposed to.

Suggestions for you:

- Check their calendar and show up when folks are there. They show a membership meeting this Wednesday evening. http://www.walpolesportsman.com/events_calendar.aspx

- Assuming that you are a member of GOAL, give them a call and ask them for "alternative contact info" for the club (explain why). If you aren't a member, call 508-393-5333 and sign up first. It's the best $30/year you can spend . . . they protect our rights (what little we have) in MA exclusively (NRA does not do state-level issues).

Back
Top Bottom