We just purchased 61 Arsenal AK's...

Mass Firearms

Instructor
Dealer
NES Member
Guns are hard to come by these days. But today, we were able to purchase 61 Arsenal AK's in 7.62x39 and .223.

They should be here by the end of next week. Don't have a price yet but will post as soon as we get everything sorted out.

The rifles will be arriving next Wednesday.

Free staters can take the rifles as they are ($20 shipped to their FFL). For Mass residents it will take us a couple of days to begin modifying the rifles. Here are the prices for the rifles in their post ban condition:

ARSENAL SLR106FR 556X45 16" FLDNG - $1,099 (we will have 10)

ARSENAL SAM7R 762X39 16" MILLED 10RD - $1,349 (MSPR $2,000) (we will have 51)

The Mass compliant versions will be priced higher. We won't know the Mass compliant price until we see the rifles.

If you are a Mass resident and you want to take advantage of these great prices we can ship the rifle to your FFL for $20. You will then be able to make your own arrangements with a local gunsmith.

Both rifles are supposed to come with brakes. If that is the case, the brakes will need to be pinned. If that is not the case, it will delay our ability to make the rifles Mass compliant as we will need to secure some. The .223 AK's have folding stocks that need to be pinned. Both rifles have bayonet lugs that need to be removed.

Last edited:
The AK's just arrived.

aks.jpeg

We are going to make all these Mass compliant. Here are the prices:

ARSENAL SLR106FR 556X45 16" - $1119.95

ARSENAL SAM7R 762X39 16" MILLED 10RD - $1369.95 (MSPR $2,000)

You can pre-pay and get one now! They will be available for pick up next Wednesday.

We are going to advertise these to our 30k subscriber list later this evening. So if you want one, don't delay.

We are going to advertise these to our 30k subscriber list later this evening. So if you want one, don't delay.

The messed up thing is that the Members of MFS are part of those 30K subscribers. Not even a pre heads up e-mail to the people who pay $250 a year to shoot there. I had to find out about these on this forum first and I am a member.

The messed up thing is that the Members of MFS are part of those 30K subscribers. Not even a pre heads up e-mail to the people who pay $250 a year to shoot there. I had to find out about these on this forum first and I am a member.

We will try to do a better job getting news to our members.

We just sent out a preview email to our members on some stuff coming in next week...

So what do you guys think about these prices? Obviously much higher than before the shit, but any reason not to wait? Will waiting help?

Back
Top Bottom