Weapons Sales Forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I’m a longtime Mass resident with a legal pre-ban Colt HBAr I’m looking to sell in-state before moving. Obviously any sale made would be FA-10/legal. Obviously I’m not a huge member, but offered sticker price from several gun stores has been quite low. Is there a designated policy or place for sales on here?

Hey guys, I’m a longtime Mass resident with a legal pre-ban Colt HBAr I’m looking to sell in-state before moving. Obviously any sale made would be FA-10/legal. Obviously I’m not a huge member, but offered sticker price from several gun stores has been quite low. Is there a designated policy or place for sales on here?

Get a paid membership and post in the classifieds

@milktree is correct. Price it fairly and you'll get more than a gunshop will give you, while not screwing your fellow NESer who buys it. Win-win.

Or, I'll give you a buck-fiddy for it...

[wave]

If you're having problems selling on NES you can also sell it on consignment. I sold a 9mm ar15 preban colt at a shop on consign for a pretty high dollar value.

1. Read forum rules.
2. Post in the classifieds.
3. IBTL.

I have had a paid membership in years past (pre-Healy) days. reluctant to pay with one foot out the door from Mass

What was your old account/screenname, because these two posts don’t mesh.

You're reluctant to part with the membership fee ($24), when you'll get way more than a shop would give you? Are you a high school drop out or what???
I actually have two degrees . I came on asking a question, because I’m doing it on a phone. I’m a member of 2 gun clubs (Holland and Hot Brass) had a few years in GOAL, I payed outright for an NRA lifemember in the 2010s when they still did things for members. I went with my brothers to a couple NES events in the late 2000s. Haven’t been active since then. I’m reluctant to sign up for a membership if chances are I wouldn’t use it. I would be happy to inbox you any further answers.

I actually have two degrees . I came on asking a question, because I’m doing it on a phone. I’m a member of 2 gun clubs (Holland and Hot Brass) had a few years in GOAL, I payed outright for an NRA lifemember in the 2010s when they still did things for members. I went with my brothers to a couple NES events in the late 2000s. Haven’t been active since then. I’m reluctant to sign up for a membership if chances are I wouldn’t use it. I would be happy to inbox you any further answers.
No need, Max was being polite. Go check your inbox for your messages on your sale. No need for a membership now with all this free advertising.

GOAL and the NRA are nothing to brag about. Neither is having two degrees, seems like everyone has two degrees now.

Apologies for the short responses, I'm doing this on my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom