Weapons Sales Forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had a paid membership in years past (pre-Healy) days. reluctant to pay with one foot out the door from Mass
I live in Montana. I'm a paid member. I believe in supporting a fantastic forum.

I bet a membership here is a lot less than the consignment fee.

I actually have two degrees . I came on asking a question, because I’m doing it on a phone. I’m a member of 2 gun clubs (Holland and Hot Brass) had a few years in GOAL, I payed outright for an NRA lifemember in the 2010s when they still did things for members. I went with my brothers to a couple NES events in the late 2000s. Haven’t been active since then. I’m reluctant to sign up for a membership if chances are I wouldn’t use it. I would be happy to inbox you any further answers.
This sounds familiar, do you have an uncle that was eaten by cannibals?

There are folks on here from all over New England, not just Mass. Worth the price
of membership, more than worth the price. Unless your moving out of New England.

"Hey guys, I'm a long time complete tool and total cheap @ss who knows better but I'm still going to act ignorant while signaling that I have a pre-ban for sale. Yeah I'm trying to skirt forum rules and cheat NES out of chump change but I swear the deal will be legit."

I actually have two degrees . I came on asking a question, because I’m doing it on a phone. I’m a member of 2 gun clubs (Holland and Hot Brass) had a few years in GOAL, I payed outright for an NRA lifemember in the 2010s when they still did things for members. I went with my brothers to a couple NES events in the late 2000s. Haven’t been active since then. I’m reluctant to sign up for a membership if chances are I wouldn’t use it. I would be happy to inbox you any further answers.
It's an internet forum, pretty sure that internet thing is world wide now.

And it North East Shooters, not Mass shooters. Plenty on non-MA people, and a fair number of escapees from MA.

2 degrees and you still don't get it?

You need a paid membership to sell on nes. Period. Like 5 people have told you that
.....yet here you are.....trying to bypass the rules.

You should take your 2 diplomas and use them for shit paper.......cuz you truly are not that bright.

Pay the membership fee to post your rifle. Matter of fact gift a few memberships after you sell your rifle. Support a forum for like minded individuals in an ever shrinking world where people that share our interests are not welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom