went green

Hello,

My name is Alex, i'm 21. and I currently work as a a mechanic. well, i don't really do work, i'm just at work.

I recently got my LTC-A, and applied for my C&R. I decided to go green to find some help when I need it, and to hopefully find a smoking deal on anything(i love a deal), overall my goal is to become a better shooter.

My collection is very limited at the moment. I have a .22 lever action rifle(with a bent rear sight, i still need to fix it), and i just received a H&R Pardner home defense(it was a very good deal, needed simple work). Plus some other firearms owned by family members. I would like to get a Mosin Nagant or something similar and maybe a revolver. I will be going to the gun show in Marlboro this weekend, maybe i'll find something.

well, anyway, i just wanted to say hello and introduce myself now that i'm green.

[wave][wave]

Welcome! Your collection has to start somewhere, just takes time (and a lot of good deals).

What kind of mechanic are you? What do you specialize in? Some people On here may need an oil change here and there or a supercharger put in :)

I may also need a set of tires mounted and speed balanced in the near future.

I guess I could get 1 or 2 AR lowers to put away until i have money for the rest of the parts, its tempting. I would like to build my own AR some time. I'll read through some of that thread at work tomorrow.

and thanks for the welcomes.

Back
Top Bottom