Went shooting yesterday for 1st time in many many years

And had a great time. Special thanks to the NES member that took me!!
Thanks buddy It was great to meet you!!

Blitz1

Glad to do it, bud! After all, shooting is what we're all here for, right? I thought you did pretty well for being rusty. You also got to see the inevitable truth about shooting at a club... at least 50% of the time is spent chatting with the other folks there. I think it's attempt by us all to conserve ammo. [smile]

I do now hate you for showing me that bag, though. Just meet you and the first thing you do is dent my wallet. [laugh]

Glad to do it, bud! After all, shooting is what we're all here for, right? I thought you did pretty well for being rusty. You also got to see the inevitable truth about shooting at a club... at least 50% of the time is spent chatting with the other folks there. I think it's attempt by us all to conserve ammo. [smile]

I do now hate you for showing me that bag, though. Just meet you and the first thing you do is dent my wallet. [laugh]

Countycomm is great to deal with, don't hesitate. Bought my watch (Marathon TSAR) from them a few months back and have got some odds and ends since.

You could say I had a "Blast", ok sorry, bad pun. With a little practice I may be able to hit the side of a barn, that's my goal anyway.

The people there were great, really friendly. Great place.

Sorry about the bag [smile] I love mine, all of the pals webbing is great, you should order a few today muhuwahaha [devil].

Beware County Comm can be addictive. I'm not affiliated I just love the place, the little pry bar I had yesterday came from there.

Thanks for the great time J!!

Blitz1

You also got to see the inevitable truth about shooting at a club... at least 50% of the time is spent chatting with the other folks there. I think it's attempt by us all to conserve ammo. [smile]

Isn't that the truth!! I rarely get to shoot as much as I plan to as I end up shooting the breeze with whoever is there. Shooters are almost always pleasant people.

Damnit. I took one look at that bag and can hear my wallet saying...No....No!!

Damnit. I took one look at that bag and can hear my wallet saying...No....No!!

Then there are all of the molle pouches to buy after you get the bag!! Spend on my friend, spend on!! [laugh2][devil]

I have one of the OED bags as well, that easily straps to the back of the bag to provide even more space.

Reminds me of another forum I used to frequent. Head-fi.org is the place to go if you're in to high end headphone audio. I'm happy with where my system is, so I don't go there much anymore. The traditional new member greeting there is: welcome to head-fi, sorry about your wallet.

You could say I had a "Blast", ok sorry, bad pun. With a little practice I may be able to hit the side of a barn, that's my goal anyway.

The people there were great, really friendly. Great place.

Sorry about the bag [smile] I love mine, all of the pals webbing is great, you should order a few today muhuwahaha [devil].

Beware County Comm can be addictive. I'm not affiliated I just love the place, the little pry bar I had yesterday came from there.

Thanks for the great time J!!

Blitz1

Damn it all! Now I want one. That would make a fine range bag.

That bag looks pretty cool. Too bad they're out of black of I would've bought one.

I need to replace my S&W range bag because I used it as a rest while shooting my .460.

That bag looks pretty cool. Too bad they're out of black of I would've bought one.

I need to replace my S&W range bag because I used it as a rest while shooting my .460.

I talked with them about the black bags, they will not be getting any anytime soon, if at all. I have black pouches on the green bag, that looks ok.

Back
Top Bottom