What kind of 7.62 surplus is this??

Mass-diver

NES Member
Grabbed a few boxes of this stuff from my local dealer today. The guy didn't know where it is from, he just told me that it is not corrosive. For curiosity sake, I figured someone on here would know:

IMG_0701.jpg

Yes that is great ammo.

I bought a case of it from the FALFILES about 2 months ago / 450.00 shipped.

For those that are not fluent in ammo speak RORG = Royal Ordnance Radway Green.

I only know this from purchasing the .223 ammo in battle packs marked as such.

Thanks,nine fiddy isn't bad for RORG..I would have bought it all.[smile]

You can go ahead and IM me the name of the shop so I can buy the rest of it.[smile]

For some reason,that ammo works really good with my FAL .

$9.50 for 20 rounds.. cough! Man, you guys questioned German stuff at .39 a round! Diver, PM me if you want a small qaunity. jp

The Radway Green is considered to be the cream of the crop.

That I would strongly disagree with. Israeli IMI or Portuguese is much better. I used it exclusivly in a bolt action Howa M&P for years and keep enough around for a special day. Ragged hole at 100..200 yards dead on bull. RG is nothing special, infact Brit primers always have been suspect and accuracy is ok at best.

I've had absolutely shit luck with the IMI, and although the Portuguese shoots very well, I've had some problems with bullets fragmenting. (Remington PSS)

YMMV.

I've had absolutely shit luck with the IMI, and although the Portuguese shoots very well, I've had some problems with bullets fragmenting. (Remington PSS)

YMMV.

I guess we all have our prefrence. Never had an issue from Either. But I guess anything is possible. Look at 1950's Yugo 8x57 compared w/ '70's. Year to year, lot to lot, some things change. I don't buy RG because of issues I've had. Just my experience, but .....I've shot German before, no issues.

Back
Top Bottom