What to do with no representation? Can 500,000 sue the state/feds

mac1911

NES Member
So what do we do with out representation ?
Is there any politician in the anti states that could represent ?

Can 500,000 (approx MA #s) sue or call for non representation and civil rights violation.
Is there legal means for 22% of mass residents to do something ?

There are over 400,000 plus licensed gun owners in the state, all are potential voters. We do not have a single strong voice representing us. GOAL tries, however with just 16,000 plus members, the powers to be ignore GOAL. If GOAL had a membership of over 250,000 to 300,000, politicians would stand in line to listen to our story.

We are to blame, allowing politicians to control us, we can control them by using the voting booth. We, control our shooting heritage. We, the shooting community must present ourselves as a united front. Let US make OUR voices heard. GOAL needs memberships to carry YOUR words forward. If we do not join together as one, we can only blame ourselves.

Is it possible to send a paper letter to everyone with an LTC?

The state can do it, but they have access to all the private information.

Each town can do it for the same reason.

If there was a way to pay for the mailing without breaking any privacy laws, that would be awesome.

I imagine some organization that does nothing but mailings, who can verify (through some contract or oath or something) that they don't release the names/addresses to the public.

400k * 40¢ for postage = $160k for pre-sorted bar-coded stuff.
400k * 10¢ for printing = $40k (which I think is high for a single page one color)

$200k to reach every LTC and FID holder in the state.

I'd put in $200 without thinking; probably more for the right message.

i JUST RENEWED MY MEMBERSHIP. WILL YOU RENEW OR JOIN NOW?

Join GOAL | Second Amendment Support | Massachusetts
I have been joining every year since way back club made it a requirement that's when I first even heard of goal about 25 years ago. I keep joining. Same as donating to goal and I think my NRA membership is due soon.

I have contacted all my reps and only get a static generic response. The responses do not favor my rights.

...the vast majority of who are gun prohibitionists or simply don't care.

This. If you could get 400-500k Ltc holders to do anything in unison, we would not be where we are now. That’s the problem.

Imagine Tall Deval looking out his window and seeing 400,000 people holding cardboard AR15. I do believe that would hit home real quick.

Hell, 40,000 would be something to see.

Back
Top Bottom