• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What's the best 9 mm

Maybe a used Ruger SR9C? I don't think you can find one new for that price.
SR9C is dependable and has a nice trigger compared to an M&P.

In that price range? Hi point. I keep reading they make a decent gun, although I've never fired one. There's also Tristar, canlk and Girsan for just a pubic hair more money. They are turkish guns and seem to get good reviews. But I doubt you van get them in MA. (a location in your profile would be helpfull, BTW). SCCY makes a keltec clone that is decent quality, but always sold out at the dealers, However, gunbroker has them. If you are looking to buy new, your choices are kinda limited.

How about a 380 or a 22 any nice pistols in the same price range.also the price is not so much the problem is finding who has them in stock near Fall River mass

That's not much of a budget.... S&W SV9? No experience with it, personally

A buddy of mine has an SV9........he's not a fan. Very particular on what ammo it will feed and he has had some problems with it. He only takes it to the range now because he does not trust it for a carry gun.

Spend a little more and you can get yourself an M&P Shield or Compact chambered in 9mm. It will be worth the extra loot.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

For around 300 to 350 what's the best mass compliant gun out there and who has them in stock thanks guys.

Highpoint C9.....

There is one on gunbroker selling for $345.... I've seen them in gun shops for $200...

Highpoint Firearms C9 9mm Luger : Semi Auto Pistols at GunBroker.com

They are ugly as sin, heavy... but shoots well and they have a 100% warranty for life...who ever owns the pistol.

Check out youtube for how well they shoot and stand up to abuse!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkq7WdB-0LA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbvvurXmAmg

Last edited:
That's not much of a budget.... S&W SV9? No experience with it, personally

I think this is what you want for that kind of $. Four seasons in Woburn as of now have them for 319.95. really good reliable gun and a great price. Bud has one and after a good break in it's been flawless. I'm saying this because you said "NO MORE THAN 350"....

Last edited:
I agree with the others, save up an extra $50 and look on the classifieds or the shops for a used M&P 9mm Compact or a Ruger SR9C. For an extra $100 you could buy these new.

I'm not against spending a little more I'm just trying to see what's out there for cheaper 9 mm and where to get them and how people like them.

You need to up your budget, you also need to state use.

Are you going to be using it as a drop gun? A daily carry gun? A stick up gun? A paper killer? A nightstand gun?

I'd save up, get a beretta 92fs, and be happy that I got a gun that will last me the rest of my life. Or a glock. Hands down, great gun, and the 9mm is such a soft shooting round that the glock will rock.

Back
Top Bottom