Where are my Reputation Comments - Where is my Feedback ?

More likely Derek got tired because more people bitched about it being gone than did about being butt-hurt. I kind of pity him, actually... having to listen to all of us bitching, pissing and moaning must get old.

believe me, I know about it *somewhat* first hand and more than most people as I web host for several clients and while I'm not directly responsible for decision making on their forums I am the guy who implements their changes. I've seen a lot in my 17 years as a web host so believe me when I tell you I know how it is. Some of the boards my clients run have 35,000 to 100,000+ registered users if you can imagine that. [shocked] Talk about running around like a chicken with its' head cut off. [rolleyes]

You guys take this whole rep point BS way to seriously. It's like a dick measuring contest. But it is funny that people are bitching about people who were bitching. [laugh]

OK, so here's the irony. Bitching got rep turned off, buuuut.... bitching got rep turned on. So the moral of the story is bitch and you'll get your way? Yay! j/k lol Derek and rep system get +1 for turning rep back on

It is a direct democracy, he whom bitches loudest!

believe me, I know about it *somewhat* first hand and more than most people as I web host for several clients and while I'm not directly responsible for decision making on their forums I am the guy who implements their changes. I've seen a lot in my 17 years as a web host so believe me when I tell you I know how it is. Some of the boards my clients run have 35,000 to 100,000+ registered users if you can imagine that. [shocked] Talk about running around like a chicken with its' head cut off. [rolleyes]

You might be surprised by the number of people here that complain about something as stupid and inconsequential as a negative rep point.

It's like having a built-in feature that outs the whiny bitches.

You might be surprised by the number of people here that complain about something as stupid and inconsequential as a negative rep point.

It's like having a built-in feature that outs the whiny bitches.

The part I most like is when someone threatens to neg rep you or does and then points it out like someone gives a shit. I had a couple of those recently. [rolleyes] I think my reaction was OoooOoooh or something like that. [laugh]

I think the rep system is nice when used correctly but often times it is not from my I've seen in my own experiences. What you would think should come as common sense to most people, plus rep if someone helps you minus rep if someone is just a douche, simple concept but most people just don't get it. Woah shit I'm starting to bitch now... should I delete this post or click the post bu...

Rep whoring 101

Become a better rep whore!

To become a rep whore you'll need a number of different things like..

No shame, money, and condoms..

Rep whoring isn't easy so those whom be weak shouldn't read on.

Some consider rep as nothing, they are wrong!

Rep whoring is like sex, sure she's a little fat, and she didn't shave. But you're desperate.

Where you get your rep from or who you get your rep from doesn't matter!

Ok, when you want rep and no one seems to give any to you, this is what you do!

Find the person you want rep from. For instance an admin or mod (their rep is like gold) and read their posts, find out what they like and don't like, then post something to their interest.

Now what about when someone neg-reps you? What should you do?

Do you want them to feel the pain and anger inside you? Then neg-rep the evil mother****er! >.<

Now what not to do when people make fun of your rep whoring ways.

Don't cry and don't cut your wrist!

We're rep whores not emo!

Now some may know my rep was taken away from me by Traken.. it was really hard on me to have my 7 thousand rep points taken away. But with help I've gotten my rep back! And with my rep whoring ways I now have over 11,000 rep points...

Now the conclusion...

Rep whore with pride my fellow rep whoring friends!

I neg repped Mrs zbomb cause she forgot the cheese on my sammich.... It's not a sammich if it don't have cheese !!!!!!!!!!!

She won't make that mistake again.

I neg repped Mrs zbomb cause she forgot the cheese on my sammich.... It's not a sammich if it don't have cheese !!!!!!!!!!!

She won't make that mistake again.

Um, let's just clear the air here. I have NEVER forgotten cheese on a sammich. I'm fairly certain that would be legal grounds for revocation of the "Mrs." title.

I think I may have gotten beg repped ONCE. Seriously. If you can be a cop on NES and not get NR'd, its not that ****ing hard. I always speak my mind, don't always agree with everyone, but manage to exist in this virtual abortion clinic called the internet.

Reppin' fo' life yo'

I think I may have gotten beg repped ONCE. Seriously. If you can be a cop on NES and not get NR'd, its not that ****ing hard. I always speak my mind, don't always agree with everyone, but manage to exist in this virtual abortion clinic called the internet.

Reppin' fo' life yo'

What are you talking about? I've neg repped you at LEAST a dozen times and I usually call you nasty names in them too!

People actually PM the mods or derek about negative rep points? No, really?

I do karma's, a lot of karma's, because I like to, not because I get rep points.

Last edited:
I do karma's, a lot of karma's, because I like to, not because I get rep points.

+1

barack-obama-sunglasses.jpg

Back
Top Bottom