Where do you buy a lula mag loader??

I know you can get them on-line but do any stores stock them?Bass pro shop??And I have a 9mm is this considered a lugar??Its a M-P smith and wesson 9mm and lula says it has one for both a 9mm or a 9mm lugar?

>>9mm or a 9mm lugar<<

One and the same. Why not just buy the Lula (uplula) on line?

And I have a 9mm is this considered a lugar?
Generally if you see something referred to as "9mm," it means the 9x19mm, also known as 9mm Parabellum, or 9mm Luger. If a box of ammo says "9mm Corto," "9mm Largo," "9x18mm," or "9mm Makarov," you want something else.

Its a M-P smith and wesson 9mm and lula says it has one for both a 9mm or a 9mm lugar?
I think it's the same round, but since they make loaders for Uzi mags and darn near everything else out there (except Mini-14 [frown] ), it's a little more complicated. (Just a little.)
I thought it might have to do with whether it was a single- or double-stack magazine, but Lula says their UpLULA is a "Universal Pistol" loader. Supposed to fit everything from 9mm to .45 ACP, all makes, models, etc.

I don't know who carries them in-store. Nobody anywhere near me has anything like that, so I end up ordering on-line.

Thanks Ill call mike..I will get it on-line if I have to just seeing if a place stocked them near me.Thanks for your help!!

Not sure where you are located but four seasons in Woburn has th UPLULAs. Their price is pretty competitive as well. A couple bucks cheaper than any of the prices I saw online.

Jon

Back
Top Bottom