Who currently has Winchester Large Pistol primers???

I'm north of Boston. Collectors, Riley's and a few other places don't have them in stock! Ughh!!

Try Glen Sorenson at [email protected] or 978-664-0588.

I usually pick up my supplies when I see him at the NH gun shows but he will also do appointments from his home. He is in the North Reading area. All he sells is reloading supplies. Pricing is good.

Try Glen Sorenson at [email protected] or 978-664-0588.

I usually pick up my supplies when I see him at the NH gun shows but he will also do appointments from his home. He is in the North Reading area. All he sells is reloading supplies. Pricing is good.

Is he in N Reading MA? That's real close to me! Does he just sell at shows and from his home?

Is he in N Reading MA? That's real close to me! Does he just sell at shows and from his home?

He is in North Reading very close to the Reading club. Normally he only sells at the shows but I believe he will allow pickup's at his home with a prior arrangement. Very nice guy.

Just left the Middleboro Gun Shop, he has Winchester Large Pistol Primers in stock. I have a box (almost positive I do) of CCI large pistol primers that I would be willing to trade for a box of CCI or Winchester small rifle primers.

Just left the Middleboro Gun Shop, he has Winchester Large Pistol Primers in stock. I have a box (almost positive I do) of CCI large pistol primers that I would be willing to trade for a box of CCI or Winchester small rifle primers.

Thanks- I'm only looking for for WLP though. If I can't find anything local.. maybe I'll take a trip.

Back
Top Bottom