9X21

Banned
Who's going to the Cops for kids match?

Who's going to get wet at Westfield?

Who's going to Bass river?

Where else?

Last edited:
That sucks[frown]

Bass River was good, no rain, small group this time...about 18 shooters. good time, except I blew the classifier, shot whitey a whole bunch[rolleyes]

No Joy
Westfield secretly cancelled

No announcement, no match

Nice ride for nothing[crying]

Whooa -That does s**k!
- I woke up, checked out the forcast, flipped a coin and decided to shoot the steel match at Mass Rifle (as it was indoors).
I almost went to Westfield too...

This happened to me and a couple guys last year at a CT match too.
Spent two hours driving there and two hours back - not a good use of time.

It would be nice if there was a way to get a match cancellation out to the shooters.
An e-mail notice a couple hours prior to the match would suffice or maybe a posting at the NE USPSA site or maybe ?

Yeah, Dave & I were really surprised since we got wet last month,

To bad they don't use the web sight, as I checked it before we left at 7:15 AM

We would have set up the match ourselves if we had the key to the storage trailer.......................

To bad they don't use the web sight, as I checked it before we left at 7:15 AM

We would have set up the match ourselves if we had the key to the storage trailer.......................

9x21s won't work?
You should really upgrade and have 38 supers built. They'll open it.

Seriously though, there isn't really any excuse to cancel and not tell people. I know someone over there involved in the set up and planning has email, and has a mailing list.
Whenever it's raining or heavy rain is forecast, I think people know to check here or the uspsa-ne site for Manville, as I'll post if it's cancelled by 630 so people like you who have a long drive can be prepared, and save yourself like fifty bucks in gas.

Back
Top Bottom