Why do my classified ads keep disappearing?

I keep posting a holster in the classified section for firearm accessories and it keeps disappearing after 1 day. Anyone have an explanation for this...I dont think Im breaking any of the rules with a holster??

If it's disappearing, it's likely for a good reason. Have you read Eddie Coyle's sticky at the top of the Classifieds section (the one titled "Read this first")?

Even with an item that is not regulated by law, like a holster, there are rules on this forum that govern how to post things for sale - i.e., a price must be stated, your location must be stated, no bumping for 7 days from the last post, etc.

yep...i think ive been leaving out the WTS. hope that does it
thanks for pointing out common sense...

If an item is listed in the "Firearm Accessories" section, I take it to mean it's for sale. If an item is listed in the "Want to Buy/Trade" section, I take it to mean it's for trade or someone is looking for this item.

Don't get much simpler than that.

this thread should also be in the tech section
No. It's better being here in the General section for more exposure. It'll only get lost in the Tech section like the 5 "Why Did My Ad Disappear" Stickies in the Classifieds. Some people may actually get a hint.

Back
Top Bottom