Why I love my fiancee

Today, we went out to have a "range day". We started the day at WSA where I shot my first high power match(141 isn't bad for the first time:) she sat around and shot the sh*t while I shot the paper.

Then we went to Reading where we both shot 20 each down at 200yds. She did pretty well scoring a 120. Considering she'd barely ever handled an AR also, pretty good IMHO.

Then we went to Ipswich Fish and Game and shot some clays. I had just picked up a new toy so it was my first time trying it out, and hers as well.

On the way home, she says to me "You need to buy a bigger safe".

[smile][smile][smile][smile]

I love my fiancee

Today, we went out to have a "range day". We started the day at WSA where I shot my first high power match(141 isn't bad for the first time:) she sat around and shot the sh*t while I shot the paper.

Then we went to Reading where we both shot 20 each down at 200yds. She did pretty well scoring a 120. Considering she'd barely ever handled an AR also, pretty good IMHO.

Then we went to Ipswich Fish and Game and shot some clays. I had just picked up a new toy so it was my first time trying it out, and hers as well.

I love my fiancee

I know what you mean my friend. Wife is applyin to Dicks and hoping to get into The Lodge or other department.

Its best when they want to do it on their own and not 'forced/enticed' to it.

love my fiancee

You got a keeper!

You know what I did when I was lookin at safes with the girlfriend and she agreed we need one,but then she said you really should get the bigger one, I married her[grin]

BTW, none of this wouldn't have happened without many NES members and other people in the "gun culture" who have been so nice to both of us...from the Green members here who hosted the pumpkin shoot where we both were "bitten by the bug", to friends I didn't know I have, to guys I just happened to meet at the range who helped me with little things like stance and trigger pull.

What an excellent hobby.

Back
Top Bottom