Windham Weaponry

ISOTOX

NES Member
N of the Rebublic. SE of Alba and W of Ling Ling
Took a ride up to Cabela,s this morning just wondering around....came a across the display of Windham AR got me thinking about the trigger I wanted to put in. Asked the clerk and no go they don't do aftermarket triggers...anyway for a lark I called Windham and asked if they had a store front unfortunately no they never went through with it...about ready to hang up the woman on the phone asked me what I was looking for. I told her a drop in trigger from POF single stage 4.5 lb. pull...she said well we can ship it....she then asked were are you so me being snarky I said Cabela,s in Maine....she chuckled as she knew I was being a wise guy...anyway she said look hop in your car head a 1/2 hour North and it will be ready for pick up....got a nice discount. No shipping...real pleasant to deal with...anyway sure not a big deal to many but it made my day.....had I had my AR they would have installed on the spot for free....

Last edited:
I have not delt with WW CS, but I have their upper in my AR. No problems whatsoever!

My friend just picked up a windham and its a nice piece of machinery. I was impressed. Heard good things about it and it seems to be true

I have a flat top made
By them my guru AR buddies are impressed. I feel it's of high quality for the price.

I have been huge fans of theirs for a while. I have dealt with customer service a few times and they have always been excellent. Bummer they don't have a store front. I have some camping trips planned for ME and was planning on swinging by them. Oh well.

Have heard great things about Windham cs since they opened. Bought a complete rifle soon after. Nice that they let you stop in.

I contacted a local manufacturer during my last build. Two of us wanted to check out their barrels, comps and handguards. We were hoping to buy then and there. We got shot down. Most of my money went elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom