Witnesses describe 'enormous courage' of hero cop who stopped Australia stabbing spree: 6 dead, 8 injured

You’ll see Australia go for a knife ban as they have in England. I saw a BBC video talking about how the new ban HAS to be hammers and screwdrivers because they’re too easy for kids to get their hands on. Knife and tool bans will come here before long. They’ll compare battery operated dremels to machine guns.

They can have my Ryobi cordless drill when they pry it from my cold, dead hands.

You’ll see Australia go for a knife ban as they have in England. I saw a BBC video talking about how the new ban HAS to be hammers and screwdrivers because they’re too easy for kids to get their hands on. Knife and tool bans will come here before long. They’ll compare battery operated dremels to machine guns.

Apparently, the attacker liked cats.*

NSW Police have identified the 40-year-old knifeman as Joel Cauchi.
Assistant Commissioner Anthony Cooke said he was known to police and originally hailed from Queensland.
'We know that shortly after coming to Sydney, he took possession of a storage facility that has been identified and we have worked through that very small storage facility,' he said.
Assistant commissioner Cooke said the attacker 'very clearly' had been suffering from mental health issues.
'We are continuing to work through the profiling of the offender but very clearly to us at this stage it would appear that this is related to the mental health of the individual involved,' he said.
'Investigations will very clearly continue through the day.'
According to his social media profiles, Cauchi grew up in Toowoomba and claimed he worked as an English tutor.
He was a surfing enthusiast and just last week posted in a Sydney Facebook group asking if anyone would like to meet him for a surf in Bondi.
Cauchi is understood to have suffered from schizophrenia.

I mean, the cop was a good-enough shot and she did her job. I don't know whether "enormous courage" was required to stalk a man walking with a knife, then put him down in what might just be the most justifiable police shooting in the history of the Southern Hemisphere.

The knifer apparently shied away from ANY resistance. Nearly every victim who found the balls NOT to act like a victim seems to have been avoided by this cat, who was going after women and children mostly.

They don't know anything except he was was definitely NOT a terrorist.
I’m assuming it is the Irish terror group the IRA.. but I don’t remember us releasing all that money to that group. But Biden.. if the college debt isn’t enough to buy young voters, I guess he can just support terrorist states. Think about who he’s letting in, let them vote pay for all their shit support bullshit wars.

I don’t know maybe I’m just a conspiracy theorist/white supremacist I f***ing hate white people

View: https://youtu.be/v6s8k0aMbNA?si=g_olyo0RRBwqfUO5

Last edited:
I may have a shower gun, but I don’t got a Jacuzzi gun I guess I need a Jacuzzi

I find it entirely tasteless that many media outlets have decided they need to post a picture of the deceased woman - whose baby is in the hospital near death - that is clearly taken from her social media and is inappropriate in the context of the story. I'm sure any interested horndog can find it.

Yeah. About 20 years old and still going strong. I've had to replace the batteries and the charger, but otherwise the drill and power hammer I bought from HD way back then is still going strong. Does 99% of what I need and I have a corded Metabo for the rest. I also have a used corded Makita 1/2" drill that I bought cheap that I've used maybe once.

Our new house needs much less maintenance and repair than the old one. My major chore now is hanging pictures, cabinets for my wife's spoon and thimble collections, and a few shelves here and there.

I don't foresee having to hang new doors, replacing windows, setting fence posts, and similar projects that I needed to do in the old place. My skil saw has sat on it's shelf since I unpacked it.

I mean, the cop was a good-enough shot and she did her job. I don't know whether "enormous courage" was required to stalk a man walking with a knife, then put him down in what might just be the most justifiable police shooting in the history of the Southern Hemisphere.

The knifer apparently shied away from ANY resistance. Nearly every victim who found the balls NOT to act like a victim seems to have been avoided by this cat, who was going after women and children mostly.
Indeed, she stood tall and did her job, that works for me.

Another Stabbing Attack:

The Australian city of Sydney was hit by another stabbing incident on Monday, two days after a man stabbed six people to death in a busy shopping mall before being shot by a police officer.
New South Wales Police Force said in an update on X at 8.39 p.m. local time (6.39 a.m. ET) Monday that it was responding to reports that "a number of people were stabbed" in Wakeley, a suburb west of Sydney...
None of the injuries were life-threatening, police said, and the victims were being treated by paramedics.
A male was arrested and was "assisting police with inquiries," the statement added.....

Back
Top Bottom