Wolf match target 22LR. where to by locally?

SJan

NES Member
All over the interwebs, rimfire shooters agree this is one of if not the most accurate ammunition.

I've never seen it at any shop I have visited in Ma.

Anyone know who stocks this mystical and elusive ammo?

Zero Hour usually carries it and I think Four Seasons does too. Its pricey but well worth it for the accuracy. Only thing I found is that the waxy coating often gums up in cold weather so make sure your chamber is squeaky clean.

Zero Hour usually carries it and I think Four Seasons does too. Its pricey but well worth it for the accuracy. Only thing I found is that the waxy coating often gums up in cold weather so make sure your chamber is squeaky clean.

Nice tip thanks for giving us the heads up.

WOLF 22 MATCH AMMO

I have purchased both Wolf Match and Wolf Extra Match at Collectors Gallery in Stoneham

Give them a call

DOWNWIND[smile]

Can't comment on where to buy, but I have run 2+ cases through my Pardini. No misfires in almost 13,000 rounds, they are a little more waxy, but never had any problems as a result, no failures to feed or extract and I don't clean my match gun but once or twice a season. They smell a little funny indoors but that isn't really a fault. I stopped buying it when the price approached that of RWS which is what I shoot now.

Bob's in Webster used to have it. I haen't been in there in about 6 months though. I was paying something like $60 per 1000 of match and $70 for match extra.

Last edited:
thats cheaper than wholesale.

it was Wolf Match Target? I saw Aguilla @ the 308ammo guy's tables...but no wolf.

Yep, Match Target. At about 11am he had 3 bricks next to the other 22lr stuff. I bought one and split it with a guy standing there. Came out to $49 with tax.

Back
Top Bottom