Woot.com today 2/8 - Cree LED flashlights

Someone there is getting a bit too excited about these flashlights. [smile]

I've got to get this flashlight because it has the flesh ripping crown. That's an extremely critical feature. Far too many times I have temporarily blinded an assailant with a super bright flashlight but then failed to cause sufficient damage with my multiple strikes to his head and face because of a smooth edge on my flashlight.

Someone there is getting a bit too excited about these flashlights. [smile]
I've got to get this flashlight because it has the flesh ripping crown. That's an extremely critical feature. Far too many times I have temporarily blinded an assailant with a super bright flashlight but then failed to cause sufficient damage with my multiple strikes to his head and face because of a smooth edge on my flashlight.

[rofl][rofl][rofl] he raises a good point... i know i've lost track of how many times i thought to myself "damn, the beating i'm giving this guy would be going a lot better if i had a flesh ripping crown on this flashlight... [rofl]"

[rofl][rofl][rofl] he raises a good point... i know i've lost track of how many times i thought to myself "damn, the beating i'm giving this guy would be going a lot better if i had a flesh ripping crown on this flashlight... [rofl]"

the danger is though....if the flashlight is turned the wrong way when you grab it..you're going to shred your hand and require a turna-kit...!!!

Be Careful out there !!!

Back
Top Bottom