WPRC IDPA match December 12th 2009

The next IDPA match at Worcester Pistol and Rifle will be held on Saturday, December 12th. Registration starts at 9:30 and first shots at 10:00. We have recently become a 6 stage club and have been getting a great turnout at our events. All IDPA events are welcome to the public and WPRC has a great staff to help with anyone looking to get into the great sport of IDPA. Also, to those who may be interested we will have a practice on the sunday before the match. Hope to see you there.

Last edited:
ill take you up on that challenge but ill have to shoot the shorty 9, you know that im not a cigar guy so if you win, ill not only buy you an opus x but ill have one with you. I can already feel my face turning green. If I win i'll take pament in the form of an adult beverage at the watering hole of your chioce. Bring on the johnny blue, haha.

I'm in.. provided no other vestigial organs decide to fail me the night before the match. I'll shoot a shorty 9mm and call it double or nothing on the cigar I already owe you? :)

I have to do another SO headcount but I think I have have enough. It would be great to have a few back-ups just in case though. I appreciate the help,thanks.

I am going to attend this match and since I am a new shooter (freshly graduated from the IDPA intro class) I hope that you guys will go easy on me...

...but you probably won't. [wink]

I am going to attend this match and since I am a new shooter (freshly graduated from the IDPA intro class) I hope that you guys will go easy on me...

As long as you don't point a gun a someone (especially Negotiator), or do anything unsafe, nobody will give you a hard time.

Yeah- you wouldn't be part of the group if we went easy on you! You graduated from the Intro Class.. you are fair game now! [smile]

I'd like to see everyone from the intro class show up. theres nothing better than more competition

All graduates of the November 2009 GOAL intro to IDPA get to shoot for $5 instead of the normal $15... and we will also donate $5 per shooter from that group that shows up to GOAL. So, come out, join in for a bargain fee and help GOAL at the same time!!!

SO roll call. Can I have all my SO's for this match check in so i can varify that I have enough, I'm just getting all my ducks in a row, and to all the individuals who have stepped up as back-ups, I thank you

Back
Top Bottom