WTB Sig 226 9mm

American firearms school in attleboro is where I got my p226 they have 2 others listedbon the site but they don't update much so I would call first...I talked to ray from k&r the other day I believe he has sold every sig he has in the store, couldn't hurttocall him either...good luck

American firearms school in attleboro is where I got my p226 they have 2 others listedbon the site but they don't update much so I would call first...I talked to ray from k&r the other day I believe he has sold every sig he has in the store, couldn't hurttocall him either...good luck

You guys and gals are the best. I have been busting ass to find one and you solved my dilemma quickly. Thanks so much. I'm still trying to figure out why it took me so long to start this thread. [smile]

did you find one yet?

Have you tried Four Seasons in Woburn? They usually have a bunch of 226's.

I wouldnt bother buying a new one. The CPO's (certified pre owned) are excellent, and priced right. Four Seasons probably have one, or you can try NE Trading in Attleboro.

I've been in the market for a CPO Sig as well, I checked 4 Seasons last weekend, they were out of 226 & 229s :-(. I'll try to head up to Collector's tomorrow, but if anyone else has any leads I'll appreciate it as well!

Also random question, they don't make .22 conversion kits for sigs do they?

I heard that even though the conversion kits are made by sig they aren't very good...and for the money might as well buy a gun like the mosquito or a mkIII

There have been two review threads on this board to the contrary. I've heard good things about them. While I doubt they are as accurate as the Ruger, they are not meant for that. They are meant for inexpensive training with your carry weapon so you maintain the same feel/sight picture/draw/trigger/etc.

Matt

Back
Top Bottom