WTS WTS bulletproofed 2006 F350 powerstroke

AllaSnackbah

NES Member
The time has come to sell my beloved 2006 Ford F350 powerstroke. 86,000 miles on it, i am the second adult owner and have had it since 2008/20,000 miles.

Bullet proofed and built by a master ford diesel tech, 6.0 diesel, ARP studs, RCD EGR delete, 03 turbo, 5" MBRP turbo back straight pipe exhaust, SCT X3 tuner with Innovative street, race, and tow tunes. I estimate on the street tune it makes roughly 450rwhp and 750ftlbs of torque. Shitting on late model mustangs in your full sized truck is pretty fun, but it will also pull anything, and take shit to the dump too.

Truck is leveled out 2.5" up front and has 35x12.5 BFG KM2 mud tires on it with about 60% life left on them. Harley Davidson edition smoked headlights, LED smoked brake and turn signal lights.

New FICM and injectors installed at 50,000, CAT ELC coolant.

Truck has 86,000 miles on it and hasnt been driven in snow at all for the past 4 years. I babied this thing its entire life and it is the nicest and fastest mechanically stock 6.0 that i know of hands down, ask anyone who knows me or the truck it is very clean and tastefully done and with the ARP studs, EGR delete, and ELC swap you will not have any of the issues these trucks have a reputation for having.

The bad: i noticed rust bubbles in the fenders on the bed 2 years ago but havent fixed them yet. Tires are getting a little old.

I am asking$18,000 for it. Fair price considering its power, condition, and reliability modifications.

Back
Top Bottom