• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS WTS--Farmhouse Tables added photos

radioman

NES Member
Hello NES,

I'm a retired (do to illness) craftsman. I'm using what energy I have to work in my wood shop. I'm set up this summer to build farmhouse tables.

I added some photos of a finished bench. This is a finished quality piece ready to deliver to the customer. If you wanted a bench or table it would be of this quality. The original photos were for dementional reference only. This is a solid maple bench with a real wedge tightened stretcher.

Take a look at the photos. They are of a scrap wood table I made for display. The last photo is of a workbench I just finished for myself. I posted that photo to show an example of my work. Your table will show the same pride. I have this one out in front of my house. People ask why I put such a ratty looking table out front? Well I don't want to get a first quality table stolen, ruined by the sun, hit by a car, etc... So the photos are for an idea on design and size. Any table I build for a customer will be first quality. The last photo is of a workbench I built this spring for myself. This to give you an idea of the quality of my work.

A basic $275.00 dollar table is New England harvested white pine select grade. Select grade means some knots and some checks. All lumber is milled in my shop. I use top quality outdoor glue and outdoor screws. No screws are visible.

Tables break down into 4 pieces. Remove 4 screws and 2 wedges and your table is apart.

Basic tables are between 6 and 8 feet long. Open end grain. Unfinished.

Some options are-

Mitered table ends--+50.00
Breadboard table ends--+50.00
Stain--+50.00
Paint--+50.00
Custom stain or paint--+50.00 to 100.00
Epoxy top coating--+100.00
Hardwood build--+200.00 to 300.00 depending on your choice of wood.
Matching bench with table purchase --+75.00

lFB1rZQ.jpg

zc1AiNJ.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0797.jpg
    IMG_0797.jpg
    267.6 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom