WTS - Gorilla 300 AAC BlackOut 110gr Barnes TAC-TX (300Rds)

Description : (2) 160rd Buckets of Gorilla 300 AAC BlackOut 110gr Barnes TAC-TX. One bucket is less 20-30 rounds.

This load is manufactured to the same insane quality standards as the other Gorilla Ammunition match loads. This product features a 110gr Barnes TAC-TX projectile and a factory new brass case. The TAC-TX has an all-copper design and specially engineered nose cavity. This results in rapid expansion, devastating energy transfer, and weight retention. It’s quickly been earning its reputation as an excellent choice for deer, hogs, and defense applications. Component selection is only the start to our top quality ammunition. The Gorilla Ammunition manufacturing process ensures consistency by pairing high end linear loading equipment with multi stage in-process inspections by highly trained machine operators with a final inspection of each and every round by our quality inspectors to ensure only ammunition that meets our rigorous specifications makes it into the bucket.

Technical Specifications:

• Caliber: 300 AAC BlackOut
  • Projectile: 110gr Barnes TAC-TX
  • Muzzle Velocity: 2300 fps
  • Muzzle Energy: 1292 ft lbs

Accessories : n/a

Selling Terms : FTF Only. MA residents must have valid LTC-A. Cash, Venmo, PayPal only

Price : $400

Contact Information:
PM

Pictures:

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

tags: imi Winchester federal Hornady Speer cqb black hills 5.56 .223 223 .308 30-06 Remington m855 m193 ar sbr pistol ammo ammunition

Attachments

• 20220108_142317.jpg
    20220108_142317.jpg
    252 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom