WTS WTS HK VP9 PRICE DROP

For Sale, HK VP9 9mm pistol. Comes with Night Sights, 2 Magazines, Mag Loader and Box. Also includes all the Grip Inserts. Color is Grey. This Pistol is in excellent condition, looks new and very low round count. Vp9s have outstanding ergonomics , great sights and fantastic build quality. They also have just about the best Trigger Pull of any Mass complaint handgun. This is a full sized pistol, ideal for extended shooting sessions, training newbies, or Home Defense.

Price is $600

VP91.jpg VP92.jpg VP93.jpg

Located on the North Shore
Transfer to be done at local FFL. I'll split transfer fee with you.

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom