• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS WTS or WTT Winchester 94 AE Lever Action Big Bore .307 Winchester

Mountain

NES Member

Description : Winchester 94 AE Big Bore Lever Action in .307 Winchester

Great condition, excellent bore. One of Winchester's big bore offerings in the 94 AE (angle eject) and becoming more and more collectible over time. The .307 Winchester caliber is a rimmed version of .308 and uses same dies, load data, etc. as the .308. To reload you only need a larger diameter shell holder for the rimmed base. .308 power in a relatively compact lever action.

Accessories : Includes scope mounting bases. I have 100 rounds of factory Winchester ammo that goes with the rifle at asking price. Will not sell ammo separately until rifle is gone.

Selling Terms : Cash or trade. Can do EFA10 face to face. If you want a FFL transfer that's on your dime somewhere in the Wachusett / Worcester area.

Price : $1340 with 100 rounds of ammo and approx one box of brass. $1200 without ammo.

If the rifle buyer does not want the ammo I will list separately but at the going prices seen on auction houses (a lot more than $1.40 per round)

Trades? Even trade only for similar value, otherwise you or I pay balance in cash or other items. Trades I'm interested in: Marlin JM .45-70 lever action, Henry .45-70 lever side gate only, S&W 500 or 460 Magnum revolver, Israeli Mauser in 7.62 / .308, Ruger No. 1 in .22-250 or .45-70, other calibers for Ruger No. 1?, any lever actions in .32-20. Other firearms might be interesting for trades but nothing AR related nor any polymer framed pistols- I'm all set for those.

Contact Information:
Please send me a PM on NES.

Pictures: Will post later

All laws followed, transactions via EFA10 portal or via FFL on your dime.

Bump. Note that at auction these are going for $1275 to $2030, averaging $1575 over the last year or so with at most one box of ammo. Eventually I'll be raising my price and putting on auction if it doesn't sell here.

. Don't settle for those wimpy 30-30 Fudd ballistics when you can have .308 you can call me a sniper ballistics- in a lever gun!

Back
Top Bottom