WTS POF-USA P415 5.56 Piston Rifle SOLD

Tartakovsky

NES Member
ADE56F83-6BFF-4423-9C3F-C985EED495BA.jpeg

DCBAB31F-5095-4FE0-B57B-6F22A6B778E3.jpeg

Gen 2 POF-USA (Patriot Ordnance Factory) P415 Piston AR. Frank DeSomma and the folks at POF re-engineered the AR from the ground up to bring a piston-driven AR to market that is super reliable, runs clean, and is super accurate. POF really makes an excellent rifle. I have three. I’m keeping my other P415 and P308. Owned this rifle since 2013 or so but looks brand new.

Billet ambi lower
Fully-monolithic continuous rail
POF match cartridge drop-in trigger
KNS antiwalk pins
Adjustable gas block
Short stroke piston system
NP3 Bolt carrier group
POF enlarged charging handle
Fluted 18” match barrel
POF 3 chamber ported brake pinned and welded (super clean weld)
pinned Magpul CTR stock

I shoot my 14.5” P415 so this one has been mostly a safe queen, and as such is like new. Less than 200 rds fired.

SOLD

Located in Hanover, but willing to travel, or ship to your FFL so long as they accept deliveries from individuals. Cash but open to trades for other quality rifles, pistols, optics, etc.

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom