• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Safe Clean Out CZ, Colt, Sig, Mossberg Others

All include box and original low-cap mags. Make an offer worst I can say is no... or counter :) First 2 to sell can be eFA10 online. All other transfers done via my FFL, You'll pay transfer. Most were barely shot (under 200 rounds) hence this thread. Meet along RT2 Fitchburg - Littleton
STILL AVAILABLE:
CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow Target II CZ Custom Shop 9mm - $1500
Colt King Cobra (New generation) - $1100
Colt 1911 Manufactured 1918 - Reblued Mostly original MODEL OF 1911 US ARMY $2300

PENDING/ SOLD:
SOLD Ruger MarkIV 22/45 (Gold trigger/ barrel) - $450
SOLD Mossberg Shockwave 590 12G - $400

PENDING Kahr CM9 - $400
SOLD NAA Mini Revolver .22Mag - $250
SOLD Sig P226 MK-25-RX with Sig ROMEO Reflex sight - $1100

PENDING Sig P320 Full Size with Apex trigger kit $450
PENDING Nighthawk Customs Colt Government Model Series 70 - $2400
PENDING Springfield XDS-9 3.3 Grey $300

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom