WTS Suppressor Cover

Description : Griffon Industries HMMS (Heat & Mirage Mitigation System) - Multicam - DMR - 9". I'm about 95% confident in my memory that I never actually used this for any shooting or other activity. I put it on a suppressor, took it off of the suppressor, saw little fibers on the exterior of the suppressor that I assumed to be fiberglass, put this thing in a plastic bag and confined it to the bottom of the trunk of "gear that never gets used" because I have an irrational fear of fiberglass fibers getting on my skin. That said, I'd say its in excellent condition. In my mind, "like new" condition would mean it was never even slid onto a suppressor, so I won't call it "like new."

Accessories : the plastic bag(s) I keep it in. Nothing else. Not Lady Liberty who is in the photo just for size reference.

Selling Terms : Face to Face, cash.

Price : $60

Contact Information: PM me, or [email protected]

Pictures: I think I successfully attached 1 picture to this post, but I could be wrong. I took a total of 4 pictures which I can send to interested folks.

Statement of legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attachments

• IMG_6632.JPG
    IMG_6632.JPG
    605.7 KB · Views: 73
Reactions: SDG
Back
Top Bottom