Young punk messes with 67 year old Vet, eats teeth for breakfast....

jasons

NES Life Member
NES Member
I think Sky will like this one:

(Notice the Vet was wearing a "fanny pack." Probably carrying...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mega Dupe. Here's some other breaking news:
japs_bomb.jpg

Last edited:
(Notice the Vet was wearing a "fanny pack." Probably carrying...)

Oh, most definitely this guy was not... I believe he is a prohibited person from prior assault charges or substance abuse issues. My memory is a little fuzzy on the details. There is a documentary out there with him in it.

Oh, most definitely this guy was not... I believe he is a prohibited person from prior assault charges or substance abuse issues. My memory is a little fuzzy on the details. There is a documentary out there with him in it.

I'll take your word for it, but why else would someone wear one of those things? [rofl]

Last edited:
Young punk messes with 67 year old Vet

The guy that got punched is 50 years old, or thats how old he identified himself after that happened in a radio show interview. he sounds much different when hes not drunk acting like a thug.

No, No bring it Bring it AMB BA LANS??? Got Snuffed by a 67 year old. Bet he thinks AT LEAST twice before he messes with someone else on the bus!!

No, No bring it Bring it AMB BA LANS??? Got Snuffed by a 67 year old. Bet he thinks AT LEAST twice before he messes with someone else on the bus!!

roger.

when i was a young teenager about to turn my life around, my friends and I were riding the 426 bus to Haymarket. there were two flamers on the bus and my buddy kept saying "shut up f@gg*t".... finally, the "masculine" dude asked my buddy what his problem was... it almost went to blows. [rofl]

i learned NOT to mess with gay dudes that day, because they have the strength of a man with the emotions of a woman... [laugh]

roger.

when i was a young teenager about to turn my life around, my friends and I were riding the 426 bus to Haymarket. there were two flamers on the bus and my buddy kept saying "shut up f@gg*t".... finally, the "masculine" dude asked my buddy what his problem was... it almost went to blows. [rofl]

i learned NOT to mess with gay dudes that day, because they have the strength of a man with the emotions of a woman... [laugh]

You mean a fist fight, right?
Just checking[laugh]

Back
Top Bottom