Your ammo worries are over.

If you sell it at a profit, it's taxable. Whether the IRS could consider it as inventory (ordinary income) or a capital asset (capital gains), I would not want to guess.
Or "collectable" (the dirty little secret of PM gains that none of the sellers have the integrity to mention when talking about how gold will go up-up-up but they would rather sell it to you than hold it)

Try getting your credit card company to refund you for a charge you made 10 years ago to a bankrupt or disappeared firm that offers no opportunity for clawback. There is a time limit on chargebacks. You are correct in the protection, IF you are ordering for delivery but not when keeping it on deposit for long term storage.

Good point on the anon domains, but they don't even post a physical address on their site - a big red flag, but not 100% indicative. Just part of the puzzle.
You're right but for me, if I see a charge I better see product or service rendered with 60 days or I file for a chargeback. Some character that operates the Maine Ammo Company pulled that on me during 2020. I got the 9mm I ordered (good stuff too) but the .380 was constantly showing as unavailable even though it showed as available when I placed the order. I called him around 50 days into the process and said it would ship soon. When? WIthin three days.

Of course, it didn't so filed a complaint with B of A and had my money back within 10 days. Part of the secret is to stay on top of any merchant that operates like this.

Of course, it didn't so filed a complaint with B of A and had my money back within 10 days. Part of the secret is to stay on top of any merchant that operates like this.
My point was in relation to their "we act as a warehouse to store you ammo" service. No way to protect that investment unless you are able to buy insurance on it.

Well Obama and Biden banned the dirt cheap Russian stuff. When can I get 5.45 for 15 cents a round anymore?

You can pay for good ammo in World of Tanks.

Just saying, for those that like virtual ammo.

Back
Top Bottom