Your choice: XM-193 or Prvi 55gr?

I would post this in ammo but I'm planning to leave to get some ammo and try out my new rifle in 15 minutes, so I was looking for a quick answer. Is XM-193 reloadable? FS has it for 8.99, while LEE has Prvi for 8.95.

If it's the Federal (or anything domestic) then it is boxer primed. I love the Privi 55gr. as it is very accurate in all of my 5.56 guns. I try to pick up as many 200rd. sleeves that I can when I hit the gun shows.

XM193

All the XM193 I've shot has been Lake City. Boxer primed and reloadable. I use the brass for my match ammo. The primer pockets may be crimped, so you'll need to swage or ream them.

I've shot some Privi 75gr. Accurate, but it seemed underpowered relative to my reloads and Black Hills.

This is timely. I was going to start poking around myself as I just picked up some Privi - I think it was 62gr (similar to the bulk green tip I sighted in with).

It was $7.99 for 20 rounds. [sad2] And that was the cheapest in the store. [crying]

Well, I went with a mix. Couple boxes of XM193, but FS also had some 62 grain Prvi for 7.99 a box, so I grabbed some of that too.

thanks for the info

Back
Top Bottom