Your first pistol and rifle

First pistol : ruger sr9c
First rifle: marlin 795 followed quickly with a Mosin, all while gathering parts for my AR build.

Rifle - Colt AR15 A2 that I purchased on September 14th 1994. (For those old enough to remember what that means )
Pistol - Glock 21
Still have them both.

My first air rifle was a Crossman 760 for Christmas at 10. My first purchased rifle was a Marlin Model 60 Carbine ... rare 16" barrel. My first handgun was a S&W model 28 Highway Patrolman 4".

I find these threads kind of strange and pointless cause nobody ever comments on anyone else's posts.

Anyway:
Sig P226 9mm (W German)
Sig 522 (my 2nd rifle was much cooler)

See, even when I make a bad joke nobody comments. You need to write something controversial to get comments. Something like "I'm voting for Trump" or "I have a muslim friend and he is not a terrorist" would get comments all day long.

A S&W Chief's Special Model 60, 5-shot, stainless steel, revolver.

A Ruger 10/22 .22LR Rifle, with a stainless steel finish.

I think I bought them in 1988 or 1989

First gun: 1992, 1976 S/W M19-3 .357 magnum
First musket: 1994, Armi-Sport reproduction M1861 Springfield
First rifle: 1995, 1944 DOT Mauser K98k, East European rework. I still have it.
First pistol: 2009, 1918 Mauser M1914 in 7.65

T

Attachments

• 1944.jpg
    1944.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 15
I keep checking back to this thread to see if LenS has posted his firsts.

Thinking it is going to be an 1860 Henry and a Colt Army 45 that he brought home after the war with the southern rebels....[grin]

Just kidding Mr. S. We luv ya - Happy Holidays.

I keep checking back to this thread to see if LenS has posted his firsts.

Thinking it is going to be an 1860 Henry and a Colt Army 45 that he brought home after the war with the southern rebels....[grin]

Just kidding Mr. S. We luv ya - Happy Holidays.

I might have his first rifle here. Springfield trap door rifle built somewhere between 1866 and 1873, caliber 50-70 (yeah, it's original, not a replica). He probably bought it new, when it was state-of-the-art.

Just kidding, of course.

See, even when I make a bad joke nobody comments. You need to write something controversial to get comments. Something like "I'm voting for Trump" or "I have a muslim friend and he is not a terrorist" would get comments all day long.

My point exactly.

I have a Muslim friend who is voting for Trump.

.22 is for pussies. Does it hurt your shoulder to shoot a real man's gun?

You are really funny man. Seriously. I think we were all trying to figure if you were serious about the .22 thing.

By the way, that would make a great bumper sticker. Muslim's for Trump

Ha.

You are really funny man. Seriously. I think we were all trying to figure if you were serious about the .22 thing.

By the way, that would make a great bumper sticker. Muslim's for Trump

Ha.

Fine line between boredom and insanity.

Back
Top Bottom