“The mill“ in Littleton

When I went there on a Saturday 90% of the places were closed, and the other 10% all sold the same stuff - ar's and accessories, sigs, glocks, etc. Any milsurp stores or other unusual stuff I may have missed there? Also another thumbs up for KAG arms, although I wish he had a list of what he has on hand rather than combing NES listings. Good ammo prices.
Go to his website and click on his Armslist or Gunbroker web listings. Then send him an email. Or if you are looking for something not listed email him and I'll bet he can get it

I’m just so glad I edited my last post because replace the word gun for guy that sounded like I was buying Juggalos

Dude, that was epic and coming from you, totally expected.

I only brought cash. I almost bought the first guy I saw
then I almost bought the second guy I saw, and then I almost bought the third guy I saw.

And then and then and then.

am low iq so it tough for me to figure out what people saying sometime. he shot my .40 and like it , want to buy a bigger gun but not sure what to buy, so i guess 10mm will do, a real hand cannon will damage his fingers, he need it 4 work lol. this is the reason why i need to point him to a dealer with a collection of 10mm guns and more type of guns.
Go to @KAG Arms or @CDSUSA. Either should help you find 10mm at least. If he wants bigger, there's 454, 460, or even 500. Or he could just go for a BFR in 45/70...

Go to @KAG Arms or @CDSUSA. Either should help you find 10mm at least. If he wants bigger, there's 454, 460, or even 500. Or he could just go for a BFR in 45/70...

They don’t like dealing with an IQ that’s like, you know, 1/3 of theirs, because it is a difficult thing when someone has an IQ of 180, it is difficult to deal with a man with an IQ of 70 — or maybe lower," Trump said, slamming his opponent. "Biden is a very low IQ individual."

Isn’t the building being sold or something like that? Give them credit - they single-handedly changed the MA firearms landscape away from very bland shops like FS and others.

They don’t like dealing with an IQ that’s like, you know, 1/3 of theirs, because it is a difficult thing when someone has an IQ of 180, it is difficult to deal with a man with an IQ of 70 — or maybe lower," Trump said, slamming his opponent. "Biden is a very low IQ individual."
Have any 10mm pistols in the shop right now? And any real hand cannon in your place ? Price? You will not be dealing with me, i just need to know all that informations before i send the guy over, his freetime is limited so i have to do all this leg work first. Pm me

Last edited:
Have any 10mm pistols in the shop right now? And any real hand cannon in your place ? Price? You will not be dealing with me, i just need to know all that informations before i send the guy over, his freetime is limited so i have to do all this leg work first. Pm me

Birds of a feather flock together.

How to get blacklisted by every NES FFL with a brain in one, two, three...

JFC... LOL the optics on that statement.

How to get blacklisted by every NES FFL with a brain in one, two, three...

JFC... LOL the optics on that statement.
...ok.... I got cha. Buying a gun in MA kinda funny sometime. I'll go back to square 1 and try other steps.

I can think of three dealers there that may have what you're looking for. One of which I bought exactly what you're looking for. Another routinely advertises what you're looking for here and on armslist. I've been to all three. Each has there pluses and minuses but all have been super friendly and helpful.

KAG arms. I bought a few firearms from there and some ammo. Last trip there we determined I don't count well sometimes. However judging from earlier posts that ship may have already sailed. I would buy there again.

Custom Defense Solutions. Here I bought exactly what you're looking for. Jason is very easy to deal with and has a lot of stuff out on display. I would also buy from here again.

Ma**h*** Firearms. They routinely advertise what you're looking for. I've been in their shop but haven't bought anything yet. They were friendly. They also seem to have the most open hours and are the easiest ones to find. Their door is next to the stairs going up to the main entrance. They also have something I want when I get some extra money.

There are also many other places there. I've walked into a few random doors at times. Each has been nice and helpful. Best thing you can do is call up at least the ones above and see if they can help you out if you don't have the time to head down there and ask around.

...ok.... I got cha. Buying a gun in MA kinda funny sometime. I'll go back to square 1 and try other steps.
I have a question though like if your friend can't even be bothered to do his own leg work when is he even going to have time to shoot the gun? LOL most of the people I know in this position just end up buying dust collectors which I mean from an industry POV is fine we love these people but it's still kind of stupid. 🤣

I have a question though like if your friend can't even be bothered to do his own leg work when is he even going to have time to shoot the gun? LOL most of the people I know in this position just end up buying dust collectors which I mean from an industry POV is fine we love these people but it's still kind of stupid. 🤣
Running a few small business will not leave one with much trigger time,but we do hit the range once in a while. He a new shooter so a handcannon is too much for him to handle,I can tell by watching him shoot.so he ask me 4 advice on which gun to buy next and here I am on nes looking for it.

We know you are tying to help a friend but it just looks 'off' when you ask all the questions but someone else comes in to do the deal. You have good feedback so we can infer it's not a straw purchase situation, just pointing out the optics of that post.

Honestly, the best thing you can do is give your friend some guidance to pick out the gun he wants then come to the dealers on the forum to find out if anyone has one and if not can they get one. Vague 'hand cannon' inquiries are going to get vague answers.

We know you are tying to help a friend but it just looks 'off' when you ask all the questions but someone else comes in to do the deal. You have good feedback so we can infer it's not a straw purchase situation, just pointing out the optics of that post.

Honestly, the best thing you can do is give your friend some guidance to pick out the gun he wants then come to the dealers on the forum to find out if anyone has one and if not can they get one. Vague 'hand cannon' inquiries are going to get vague answers.
Yeah, to me, it sounds like a straw purchase

Just don’t say too much stupid shit and you’ll be fine

But the whole .40 hand cannon thing really makes me wonder

IMG_3400.png

I only own one .40 dropped once never fired. Should I put it on the classified? Do you want to PM me?

“ his free time is limited“

What is he incarcerated, you just pay. It gets mailed to a local dealer than you/he go pick it up

Last edited:
Running a few small business will not leave one with much trigger time,but we do hit the range once in a while. He a new shooter so a handcannon is too much for him to handle,I can tell by watching him shoot.so he ask me 4 advice on which gun to buy next and here I am on nes looking for it.
He should dump one of them so he can enjoy his guns more. Or other things. I am the epitome of being oversubscribed and ive reached a point where i hate it. (Ive gotten to a point where im like "no". When i get service calls that i didn't already agree to cover.

He should dump one of them so he can enjoy his guns more. Or other things. I am the epitome of being oversubscribed and ive reached a point where i hate it. (Ive gotten to a point where im like "no". When i get service calls that i didn't already agree to cover.
That’s how you know you’re dealing with a legitimate business that does good work when they just turned down your offers for work because I got other shit to do

I did all that,go on nes asking which shop have a 10mm pistol and other guns for him to look at is the last step.

Back
Top Bottom