Cant post an add in the Classiifieds, what gives?

Plinking Tom

NES Member
Hello everyone,

I'm looking sell an outdoorsman starter kit but unable to create a thread in the classified's section nor don't know the best subject it should be posted in. Each subject is very specific and I have a broad range of gear that I would like to sell in a lot package. The package ranges from pistols, rifles. safe, accessories, etc.

Please advise,
Tom

You have to go green to post in the classifieds.

Not to be a stickler but we all take a minute to separate our sales into the proper subforums, no reason you can’t do that also. Pistols go in pistol, rifles go in rifle, ammo/safe in Accessories etc.

This also gives your items more views, IE if someone’s looking for a pistol, they won’t see your listing because it’s in Rifles. If someone’s looking for ammo, same thing, wrong sub forum.

I understand you’re new and this isn’t meant to deride you, but it will give your items more views and a better chance of sale as well. Good luck.

Not to be a stickler but we all take a minute to separate our sales into the proper subforums, no reason you can’t do that also. Pistols go in pistol, rifles go in rifle, ammo/safe in Accessories etc.

This also gives your items more views, IE if someone’s looking for a pistol, they won’t see your listing because it’s in Rifles. If someone’s looking for ammo, same thing, wrong sub forum.

I understand you’re new and this isn’t meant to deride you, but it will give your items more views and a better chance of sale as well. Good luck.
he wants $350 for a G1 Shield 9 and $2K for a compliant '97 AR. he knows what he's got, and
aint nobody got time for that GIF

Back
Top Bottom