1/22 AFS Match Results

Hi People, here are the results from the match today:

http://www.uspsa-ne.org/results/20060122_afs.txt

Big thanks need to go to AFS for letting us use their facility all morning, and to those who set up and ran the match today.
Thanks!
Also, if you see any corrections that need to be made, let me know by Wednesday night, as I'll print the results and send them to AFS for sending into USPSA then.
Classes may be wrong, as I notice no one wrote their class on their scoresheets.
some names may be spelt wrong, as I had trouble making a few of them out.

Can someone explain the groupings? I have never shot competitively, I wanted to get down there and watch but didn't get the chance.

I hope to be able to take this up soon as from the info I have seen it looks like a great time.

Maybe when I get a new Para .40.....

What exactly do mean by "groupings"?

There are currently 6 divisions that you can choose from to shoot in.

Open...Full on high capacity race guns with optics and compensators, all the bells and whistles.

Limited....You'll find large capacity pistols without optics or compensators

Limited 10...Limited to 10 rounds in the magazine, no optics no compensators

Single Stack...Just what it says. a Place for single stack pistols. There are rules about holster location in this division. No Compensators no optics

Production..The place for double action autos mostly. Has holster location rules. Gun must start off in holster as a double action ( not cocked and locked). Will be scored lower (minor). No compensators no optics.

Revolver..A place for the wheel gun shooters.

These are just quick intro's to each division. Is this what you were looking for? If not, Let me know and I'll try again.

This is the best intro:
http://www.uspsa.org/dw/FSAnnual05ebook.pdf

Quick and incomplete run down,
Open: hi-caps with red dot sights and compensators
Limited: hi-caps with iron sights
Limited 10: iron sights limited to 10 rounds in mag
Single Stack: 1911s with fluch fit mags
Production: iron sights with guns with double action first shot (Glocks, Sigs, etc)
Revolver: SW 625s

Single stack and production shooters must have their holsters and mag pouches behind the hip bone.

Video: Rob at AFS

I forgot about this. It was the only video I took from the January match at AFS.

This was a fun stage. It was on the right side range and some of the lights downrange were out so it was a little difficult for the iron sight guys.

Back
Top Bottom