17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

Isn't there some kind of precedent regarding the first act if he was guilty of it wouldn't those have precluded shootings 2 and 3 and made those fall under his purview too

Beats me. IANAL.

I'm just thinking about it if I had been on the jury. Once I'd convinced myself he was there lawfully (the dismissed gun and curfew charges), the Huber and Grosskreuz incidents are blatantly obvious. The Rosenbaum one? Obviously I thought it was a good shoot, but it was the situation in which the evidence was most ambiguous.

I think each count is separate and independent, though again IANAL.

I’m all for enjoying sci fi, but this clown‘s assortment of Star Wars pins during a criminal trial is an embarrassment. this Isn’t the high school debate team for cripes sake, it’s a criminal court with national coverage and you’re a 40 year old “man” wearing toy pins.

He's part of the empire striking back.

a54947d3c602124b3d1c4742fdebea1c.jpg
StarbucksIV.jpg
137_550x550_Front_Color-NA.jpg

Last edited:
Be advised, pay attention and remember:

All these people who had a completely televised trial but know nothing about the case (don’t know the judge is a Dem, don’t know lefty (a felon) admitted he wasn’t shot until he pointed his gun at KR and couldn’t tell you anything about a video besides the blurry made up one) completely and whole heartedly believe KR murdered them Along with the state line crap.

These people are out there, make up a far too large fraction of society and have already proven intent and ability to riot, loot, burn & murder.

Believe them when they tell you who they are.
Don't forget about the "media" filling their heads with propoganda.

Last edited:
his biceps appeared vaporized but if the tendons survived or were repaired he would still have function of the biceps. Even if your biceps is completely toast, the brachialis muscle will accomplish forearm flexion.
I wouldn't worry overmuch about his bicep.

A remarkable number of people who become famous
for being annoying eventually wear out their welcome.

Example:
Ernesto_Miranda.jpg

You say to yourself one day,
"hey, whatever happened to Miranda?".

And then you discover The Rest Of The Story™.

Does that also apply to Short Bar Chainsaws? (SBC)

screenshot_20211119-074951_messenger-jpg.543899
I could swear I read a post by @SKumar recently that talked about
someone having a "microchainsaw", but I can't find it now.

They've got two open requests, the first being "with prejudice" (over the 5A violation), the second without (for the not-really-HD drone footage)
Moot but, I'd still like to see the judge question the prosecutors minutely over
how they managed to give the Doris Day Edition™ of the video to the defense.

Not settling for some ragtime about how "Dreftbox"
scrubbed all of the resolution out of the video.

I mean demonstrating for the court the precise
sequence of operations which results in the same blurry bits.

You'll see that they can't repeat the process.
Rose_Mary_Woods-TILE.jpg

Probably no two video compression/format conversion implementations
generate the same bits for the hi-res input file.

Even better would be some pajama-wearing blogger
demonstrating how the Handbrake app on the DA's laptop PC
FEe9b1vVEAgGK5j

is not a pipeline stage in the putative cloud document transfer,
yet generates precisely the same blurred bits.

natguarddoc_091004.gif

No one may go to the effort.
But if they did, that's what they'd find.

... Can't let all those bricks go to waste!
Maybe they will come together and build something.
Are you taking suggestions?
2kjjvi.jpg

How long do you think they'll ramble before they actually say anything?
We watched a video clip of the actual read-out.

Which included the judge shuffling some papers.
(Those papers aren't going to shuffle themselves).

Kyle of course looked a little wobbly after standing,
even before the counts were read.

The verdicts were of course a great relief.
But that paper shuffling during the suspense was Peak Bathos.
Someone should fake up a looped clip of

The judge loudly bang-staples a sheaf of papers,​
Kyle wobbles.​
The judge loudly bang-staples a sheaf of papers,​
Kyle wobbles.​
...​

I find it very disturbing how people have this confidence to have absolute diarrhea of the mouth with all thing social/political, while having done zero research and having zero first hand knowledge about the subjects they talk about. On top of that, I'm even more disturbed by the level of anger they reach when you either disagree with them respectfully, or try to offer some insight. Completely unhinged individuals out there....and they are who are going to bring this country down.

It's more likely that the country gets brought down because not enough people are willing to get out in the streets and Rittenhouse their loudmouth traitorous asses.

People always think being not guilty is being found "innocent". If he wins the left will always say the DA failed to prove their case.
That's true, but those people need to just go eat some cancer juice (maybe some roundup smoothies? ) or maybe they can just plain old die in a fire... ill accept that. This kid should have never been charged to begin with.

Be advised, pay attention and remember:

All these people who had a completely televised trial but know nothing about the case (don’t know the judge is a Dem, don’t know lefty (a felon) admitted he wasn’t shot until he pointed his gun at KR and couldn’t tell you anything about a video besides the blurry made up one) completely and whole heartedly believe KR murdered them Along with the state line crap.

These people are out there, make up a far too large fraction of society and have already proven intent and ability to riot, loot, burn & murder.

Believe them when they tell you who they are.

The fact that so many people are as stupid as you are describing and are willing to loot, burn, and murder wouldn't bother me all that much .............. except for the fact that the government runs interference for them. And , for the fact that the segment of society that would seem to be the one that should rightfully hold the power and will to clean up the mess the way it needs to be cleaned up - has their head firmly implanted in their asses and thinks that the government is going to clean up the mess for them.

Absent those things - it could be like what that Swiss General allegedly told a German general before WW2:

German general : Your troops look to be well trained - but we outnumber you 3 to 1, what are you going to do about that?

Swiss general: Shoot 3 times and go home.

Last edited:

I do indeed hope that Kyle gets a legal team and sues the living shit out as many media outlets as possible. The left has used lawfare against right wingers for pretty much........... forever. Turnabout is fair play. And CNN in particular is already going down the shitter. Another few hundred million taken out of their coffers would do wonders towards removing them the airwaves entirely.

This shit happens all the time:

A startling number of teen girls have admitted to having a schoolgirl crush on bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, proclaiming their love for the Boston Marathon bombing suspect on social media.

Its a disturbing trend on sites like Twitter and Facebook, where girls have admitted to finding Tsarnaev attractive, and herald him in the ranks of Justin Bieber and One Direction singer Harry Styles.

One Twitter user, a waitress who goes by the name Keepitblunted, has said she is looking to get a tattoo of a Tsarnaev quote. 'If you have the knowledge and the inspiration all that's left is to take action.'

From Babylon Bee:

Below are 8 critical errors made by the prosecutors that may allow the mass murderer the freedom to do even more mass-murdering:

1) Forgetting to go to law school:Sources say they learned to be lawyers by watching episodes of Suits.

2) Letting their star witness tell the truth: Hours training him to lie in court, down the drain.

3) Googling "what does self-defense mean?" during the trial: They must have forgotten all the TV cameras watching their every move.

4) Getting mixed up and thinking they were with the defense team for the first two days: A bewildering time for all.

5) Telling the jury to "look at the evidence.": Oops!

6) Bribing the judge with celery instead of cookies: This mistake alone may have cost them the case.

7) Taking duck-lip selfies in front of the jury box during opening arguments:While the selfies looked great, it just seemed like bad taste, you know?

8) Pointing a gun in everyone's face: It may work in other courts, but not this one.

Well, with the money he's going to net from his lawsuits, he should be able to build a pretty secure compound somewhere.
He should buy a large property. Someplace in God's country like Montana. The young man is a throwback from a much better generation and time in America. He's done his part. Take the money and find peace and quiet while America is brought to it's knees by evil forces.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom