17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

258233316_10227308033911341_2214567607735929373_n.jpg

They've released the verdict sheets, which were signed on different dates. The jury decided on count 5 (Grosskreutz) right away on Wednesday, then decided on the Huber counts (3 and 4) on Thursday. The last two, on Rosenbaum and McGinnis, were the ones signed this morning.

That's what I'd been thinking: the only real question here, once the judge dismissed the gun charge, was about whether that first shooting was SD. The other two shootings were a lot more obvious.

OMG watching CNN backtracking on everything, they must be shitting their pants. They just explained how 1. His father lived in Kenosha, that he worked there and arrived there the night before 2. The rifle was not illegal due to it's length (although they intimated that was the judge's decision).
Lol.

Still coulding figure out why the optics were gone from the rifle in the courtroom. An the sling.

Be advised, pay attention and remember:

All these people who had a completely televised trial but know nothing about the case (don’t know the judge is a Dem, don’t know lefty (a felon) admitted he wasn’t shot until he pointed his gun at KR and couldn’t tell you anything about a video besides the blurry made up one) completely and whole heartedly believe KR murdered them Along with the state line crap.

These people are out there, make up a far too large fraction of society and have already proven intent and ability to riot, loot, burn & murder.

Believe them when they tell you who they are.

Biden declared that the verdict left him “feeling angry and concerned,” as it did many other Americans.

Uh, many Americans like myself are partying tonight, celebrating a rare instance of rightful justice in this country. Enjoy it. It only happens rarely.
It would have felt more like justice if someone had actually investigated the evidence and not charged him in the first place. They thought they had a slam dunk and that he would cop a plea bargain. Then the money started flowing in from pissed off Americans and it was too late for them to back off. They had their bluff called snd had to lay down their shit hand of cards.

It would have felt more like justice if someone had actually investigated the evidence and not charged him in the first place. They thought they had a slam dunk and that he would cop a plea bargain. Then the money started flowing in from pissed off Americans and it was too late for them to back off. They had their bluff called snd had to lay down their shit hand of cards.
I agree with all of this, except that I don't believe they thought they had a slam dunk. I think they realized they had some serious problems pretty early on, but they were DEFINITELY hoping he'd cop the plea.

They've released the verdict sheets, which were signed on different dates. The jury decided on count 5 (Grosskreutz) right away on Wednesday, then decided on the Huber counts (3 and 4) on Thursday. The last two, on Rosenbaum and McGinnis, were the ones signed this morning.

That's what I'd been thinking: the only real question here, once the judge dismissed the gun charge, was about whether that first shooting was SD. The other two shootings were a lot more obvious.
Isn't there some kind of precedent regarding the first act if he was guilty of it wouldn't those have precluded shootings 2 and 3 and made those fall under his purview too

Back
Top Bottom