200 Yard Targets?

dreppucci007

NES Member
Can anyone tell me where I can find 200 Yard Targets? I see that Ken's got a bunch of targets available to print, but I don't have the greatest printer, or one that could print something that big. I went to Four Seasons today, but they don't have any. Any leads would be appreciated.

dreppucci007 said:
Can anyone tell me where I can find 200 Yard Targets?

I'm not sure what target you are looking for, but Champion's Choice (http://www.champchoice.com/index.html) has a pretty good selection. You have to order a 100 at a time on most of them. If you are looking for High Power Targets, you might just want to get the repair center ($27/100). The full target is a couple of yards square.

B

David,

Because shipping can cost more than the targets, here are some suggestions:

- Try to order them thru your gun club when they order for the club. The large order will make shipping more reasonable.

- There is usually a lady at the gun shows who has a decent selection of targets for sale.

- Order mail-order with a bunch of other supplies so that shipping costs even out a bit.

I've ordered through Pistoleer a couple of times before. Len is right about the shipping though, so I usually try to do a big order. Last order I made will probably last me another year or two.:)

CD

Thanks for all the advice everyone...I know what you mean about the shipping, Len...Maybe next time I place an order from Midway I can toss them in there. For now, great idea about the local club...I'll try and catch someone at MRA and see if I can either place an order with them or see if I can just buy a small bunch from them. I would hit up the show this weekend if I could, but I'm swamped both days. Again, thanks for the advice.

We're all here to help.

Another thought, why not ask Carl to order some when he places his next order with a supplier that carries them?

LenS said:
We're all here to help.

Another thought, why not ask Carl to order some when he places his next order with a supplier that carries them?

Perhaps...If I can't track any down, I'll probably see if he can grab some for me. Thanks again, Len.

Back
Top Bottom