• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

21 killed, 18 injured in shooting at elementary school in Uvalde, Texas

Before everyone wants to jump on the mental illness argument because the shooter was transgender, the reality is that the LGBT community is being radicalized by Communist Democrats and social media. They have sowed division within that community, the Black community, and others that they are victims being oppressed, if not set up to be exterminated.

That's just asking for people especially who are LGBT, who are young and indoctrinated, to lash out.

This shooting was not the fault of guns, gun laws, conservatives, libertarians, the Supreme Court, but the fault of the Democrats, the Woke movement, the Left Wing media, and Left Wing social media.
This is what the left does. Creates problems, sews division and then blames their political opponents

my tenured professor friend says he will never ever get a gun for protection because he doesn't trust himself with it. "People get sad, people get angry. We're only human, how do you guarantee you'll always be in control and not do something stupid in the heat of the moment?"
Liberals project big-time.. If they think they can't control their actions, they are positive nobody can as they think they are the alpha's (mentally) in society. I worked with a guy that had the exact same attitude.

Why do they have the mag attached to some block thing? If someone gets the drop on them are they gonna be like wait holl up lemme load and rack a round gimme a sec. Wouldn't a full mag, none chambered be 'safe enough' if you're paranoid about ND?
Two of them look to have seated mags, with spares attached for carry?? I think I like it, perfect for open carry without a cheat rig or belt with mags readily available.

One definitely doesn’t have a mag inserted.....or at least a standard mag. Maybe she’s from mass??

You can however arm teachers, fire spineless liberal twats and limit the carnage of an active shooter by killing them faster.

I wasn't listening to the boob tube, but the missus interrupted my NES reverie by stating, "I'd take that training. But I don't know how I'd live with myself if I had to kill somebody." Surprised the hell out of me. She doesn't really have students as much as she adopts 15-20 urchins every school year. Then she said, "I know I couldn't live with myself if I couldn't stop somebody from hurting one of my kids." She's got more brass than I give her credit for.

Apparently there was a story on TV about a formal group that trains armed teachers. Sorry I missed it.

The first question you have to ask at this point is:

How many kids would DC be willing to kill to disarm America?

I would suggest to you the answer is: all of them.

The second question you have to ask is:

What exactly do they intend to do to us that requires we be disarmed before they do it?
After listening to Bidens speech I think it’s clear they are going to move fast.

I think we’re approaching a crossroads. I hope I’m wrong.

Nothing is going to happen anytime soon, they know it and we know it. Let’s not get into sky is falling panic over this. They don’t want that fight, but they do need to yell and cry and smack their podiums to keep the cash flow going straight into their 3rd or 4th mansion.

That said, just in case, I may post up some cases of 7.62 for 900.00 ea tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom