21 killed, 18 injured in shooting at elementary school in Uvalde, Texas

If these f***s are who I’m supposed to count on to protect my wife and I, I’ll take my chances protecting myself. “Only cops and military should have ARs” my ass.

IF ONLY it was just your wife and you. At least you've got a way to protect yourselves.

These were just children. For me, that's the worst of this. I understand people get freaked out under fire; I've seen that myself. But if you can't get it together enough to go into danger for a bunch of bleeding kids? What kind of man are you, LEO or not?

The fact that they each had 18 heavily-armed buddies to back them up for over an hour? That's even harder to comprehend.

These authorities are so dumb.

ALL this video is damning, and I'm sure there's a bunch more out there: transcripts, audio, video. Why on earth do they not realize it's better to just release it all at once, instead of letting it trickle out every six weeks or so?

Coverups never work.

ALL this video is damning, and I'm sure there's a bunch more out there: transcripts, audio, video. Why on earth do they not realize it's better to just release it all at once, instead of letting it trickle out every six weeks or so?

Coverups never work.

I think they were secretly holding out hoping the kid was a diehard dem or antifa linked or muslim so all the attention would go away, lol.

Coverups never work.

It gives them a chance to figure out an exit strategy, find a new job, or retire, with as little turbulence as possible?

Coverups never work.
The more time passes, the more stale the story becomes and the less the average person gives a shit about it. Release it 3 days later, you may have a problem on your hands. 3 months later, its a 2 minute story on tv and then theyre on to something else. Americans have the attention span of a goldfish

The more time passes, the more stale the story becomes and the less the average person gives a shit about it. Release it 3 days later, you may have a problem on your hands. 3 months later, its a 2 minute story on tv and then theyre on to something else. Americans have the attention span of a goldfish

I agree, but today's video was the top story on the nightly news tonight for like eight minutes. It's at the top of the CNN page, too. This footage stirred everything up again. I mean, look at this very thread: it hasn't been this active in weeks.

They're awakening all the goldfish. If this footage had come out all at once, that wouldn't have happened.

Back
Top Bottom