21 killed, 18 injured in shooting at elementary school in Uvalde, Texas

Imagine being a father of one of the little children murdered watching that.
I've got 3 kids in that age range. I don't have to imagine much. I've been a substitute in a school that was pretty out of control. I can tell you one thing, I'd be dead before I let that happen. My kids, your kids, don't care, if I didn't kill the son of a bitch, I'd die trying.

Jesus. I;ve got no experience at any of this, no training , nothing, but I've jumped into a fight before when some old guy I don't even know was getting his ass kicked by 3 younger guys that had sticks and knives, I can almost guarantee I would have gone down that hall with my .380 if that's all I had. Mutherfackers. I;m sick.

I am not defending the inaction here by any stretch, but one would be hard pressed to convince me that all of this BLM shit over the past few years didn’t have an effect on on this officer’s decision to get permission. Cost 20 lives and immeasurable amount of grief

but the cops should have known that shooting a potentially dangerous white kid would not come with the same fallout as shooting a protected class.

ACT V, Scene I
Lady Macbeth: Out damned spot! Out I say!—One, two. Why, then, ’tis time to do ’t. Hell is murky!—Fie, my lord, fie! A soldier, and afeard? What need we fear who knows it, when none can call our power to account?—Yet who would have thought the old man to have had so much blood in him.

ACT V, Scene I
Lady Macbeth: Out damned spot! Out I say!—One, two. Why, then, ’tis time to do ’t. Hell is murky!—Fie, my lord, fie! A soldier, and afeard? What need we fear who knows it, when none can call our power to account?—Yet who would have thought the old man to have had so much blood in him.
Lay on Macduff...

Really, they don't? That's laughably untrue.

It depends on how you define "working".

If by that you mean "fully hiding the truth from the public" then they probably fail miserably.

If one means "diffusing and distracting the public long enough that nobody gives a shit" they are probably a great success in that.

All too often the facts come out (like for example, on January 6) and even despite that happening, nobody seems to give a shit or be interested in holding anyones feet to the
fire.

I agree, but today's video was the top story on the nightly news tonight for like eight minutes. It's at the top of the CNN page, too. This footage stirred everything up again. I mean, look at this very thread: it hasn't been this active in weeks.

They're awakening all the goldfish. If this footage had come out all at once, that wouldn't have happened.

Yeah but the sad thing is it wont f***ing do anything. NPCs wont demand some overarching training standards or auditing of police to ensure that this kind of thing never happens in america again. A few people or even a whole bunch of people will get fired "down there" and that will be the end of it. There will be no pols (save for maybe a few republicans) that will push this issue. the rest will all be RINOS and moonbats clamoring for gun control like the shit eating f***wit morons they are, ignorant of the fact that a bunch of people died because the cops were incompetent.

It will be forgotten about until the next school shooting where the next group of cops sit on their hands. (It's happened like twice now, between Parkland and this Uvalde thing, there are probably other incidents that either got covered up/ignored or glossed over at the time... )

wash, rinse repeat

Yeah but the sad thing is it wont f***ing do anything. NPCs wont demand some overarching training standards or auditing of police to ensure that this kind of thing never happens in america again. A few people or even a whole bunch of people will get fired "down there" and that will be the end of it. There will be no pols (save for maybe a few republicans) that will push this issue. the rest will all be RINOS and moonbats clamoring for gun control like the shit eating f***wit morons they are, ignorant of the fact that a bunch of people died because the cops were incompetent.

It will be forgotten about until the next school shooting where the next group of cops sit on their hands. (It's happened like twice now, between Parkland and this Uvalde thing, there are probably other incidents that either got covered up/ignored or glossed over at the time... )

wash, rinse repeat

Yeah, I was mostly talking about the PR.

It's all going to come out eventually. Might as well just send it all at once.

Like a band-aid.

but the cops should have known that shooting a potentially dangerous white kid would not come with the same fallout as shooting a protected class.
You mean a potentially dangerous breakfast taco? There's no rational reason why you shouldn't drop him, especially if he's already shooting at the school from outside, so it's a purely psychological thing, if it's anything. It's about whether the BLM-inspired blowback towards police use of deadly force in general might inspire CYA-based hesitation.

JFC, they didn't even lead with the shields? I'm ashamed. I can't even put what I feel into words.
The ballistic shields was one of the first apologist defense stories that came out after the shooting and people were asking questions once the timeline came out.

I guess if they didn't need them then they have no excuse for their failure. I guarantee at least one of the dead would still be alive had they acted sooner.

The ballistic shields was one of the first apologist defense stories that came out after the shooting and people were asking questions once the timeline came out.

I guess if they didn't need them then they have no excuse for their failure. I guarantee at least one of the dead would still be alive had they acted sooner.
If they'd rolled in when they first showed up, rolled in angry, gunshots are not typically lethal. A lot of those kids would at least have a shot at living.

Not exactly my thought, but similar. I'm not trained at all for room clearing, and neither are they, so it would seem. The only kind of leader they had started directing traffic.
Not personally LEO but you would think if you sign up at some point you risk your life for the public.
Not put yourself in constant danger of course.
But a situation with someone doing that to elementary children you should take possible death or not sign up

Always amazed with these videos how many slobs we have in jobs that depend on fitness.
It is clear they are not worried about the safety of the public
but for self preservation during the job might want to lay off the food and do a push up every so often

I assume the audio was edited because no way it was just silent with gunshots.
So they were sitting in the hallway listening to screams

Last edited:
I assume the audio was edited because no way it was just silent with gunshots.
So they were sitting in the hallway listening to screams
The screams were edited out.

I think whatever you do in life, you should want to do it the best you can, especially while you're still youngish and have something to prove. Don't see any of that in evidence here.

Back
Top Bottom